Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana?!?!?! (Page 2)

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Araam

Are they seriously going to pass off Suhana as a comic character jisko "koi samajh nahi hai"; make Sonali the mahaan sacrificer, Dadaji and BM as blameless and Ishaan as Bholu.......??

Am so unhappy with this storyline, I had to comment. Had greater hopes for SGP. Main hi nasamajh hoon :(
It seems like that's exactly what's happening!!!!! I fell for it yesterday....I was like, 'hmm...the plan wasn't really all that bad, BM,dadaji,Sonali weren't so wrong....' but after reading other's post and also after what Disha said today, I'm abck top hating the whole plan.....

I really really want BM and dadaji to realize thier mistakes...and Ishaan too....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

todays episode was more or less like damage control....

Suhana complaining to her dad...many parts were funny...calling sonali basanti...and angrily asking not to call jamai babu or jiju...or asking how sumitra dadi called ishaan bholu...good ones....

but one dialogue that stood out in todays episode was by badi maa....

when she said atlast that she wants it all over soon.....
she reads our mind guys....

please finish it fast....!!!!!!
yesh yesh!!!! ab bas, bohut ho gaya...just get suhana and ishaan to confess already!!!!

Shwets1502

HPmaniac IF-Dazzler
HPmaniac
HPmaniac

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by 111192

Everyone thinks suhana is immature...................but inspite of being so mad at ishana she never wanted to leave kasyap house or ishana..............he only wanted her father to talk to ishan and ask about his relation with sonali which according to me was quite mature keeping suhana's track record.
i dont know yar...
but i thot that proved her immaturity...if she was very matured...
she could have easily spoken it directly to ishaan or spoken with badi maa...
but going to her father to just ask him to come and speak to ishaan was innocence...and i loved tat....Wink

lol, i agree with you.....I thot it was kinda cute.....how she went running to her father to complain.....
and also how she wanted to take her father to ishaan right then!! she dint really want to wait till morning....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

@ Garima_04  When they showed Ishaan today,thinking abt the flashbacks...from his expression,yeh pata chal raha tha that he regretted saying a few things.....but I do wonder, how come he dint know that his wife has left the house??????? I'm guessing he thot that she was with badima......
I'm waiting to see his reaction too....aur baaki sab ka reaction bhi...

@Bronze. lol,that's exactly what I thot too.....

ofcourse hes gona regret........hes sucha SWEETYPIE SWEETHEART....YAA........he wil definitely bad abt the way he yelled....n wht nt he told her....wen he comes 2 knw....tht suhana ws nt in the house the whole night....hes gona feel bad for tht too.............hes really a BHOLU.....SUMITRA DADI HS KEPT AN APT NAME FOR HIM.....hehehe........yeah ur rite even i felt he thot tht suhana might be wid BM.....even m waiitng 2 c his reaction.....awwww.....i hope everything turns bck 2 normal by dis week end.....nt wnt it 2 drag til next week.......3hafte ka ISHAAN-SONA torture....MANIA............is getin on my nerves yaa....

Shwets1502

heloise Newbie
heloise
heloise

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
But that's exactly what they are going towards. They will show that all of them were right and the whole drama with Sonali was required. They won't even say sorry, I'm sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamHPmaniac

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
The immediate reaction came to my mind was , Suhana why are you  behaving like a blonde!!!! you are not even blonde!!!!
I mean here we are fighting your case with Ishaan and Sonlai,s fan, and what did you do, khud he ghaday mai kood gaye.
I hate to say this but Suhana you are ultimate BHOLU and Ishaan is the smartest bloke I have seen on the TV and Sonali , well you heard what Dadaji and Badi Maa said , she is going to get GUARD of HONOUR and I suggest that they have Sonali,s statue in the veranda so that Aatay Jatay they can parnaam her and remind Suhana day and night how stupid she is.
My obsession with SGP is finally dying down and I am happy now that I am finding it boring, irritating and just like all the other Star Plus drama. Phew!!!!
Sonali,s conversation with Badi Maa about how Mahan is the family who TOLERATED Suhana ,s  LIFE STYLE , got me big time, well excuse me, Suhana ADAPTED Kyshaps life style, was it her fault that she was brought up in a rich family????? she didnt CHANGE Kyshaps , they Changed her , credit goes for there patients but Suhana desreves more credit as she has to change her life style, I dont at all agree with the CV projecting Suhana as stupid and Idiot brat, what happened to Suhana who understood Badi Maa,s pain, Radha Bua,s pain, Deepak,s tragedy, she did not utter a wrod about it. Well I am personally fed up.

Edited by venture - 04 January 2011 at 10:57am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamGarima_04vishmewellHPmaniac111192

Araam Senior Member
Araam
Araam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

The immediate reaction came to my mind was , Suhana why are you  behaving like a blonde!!!! you are not even blonde!!!!
I mean here we are fighting your case with Ishaan and Sonlai,s fan, and what did you do, khud he ghaday mai kood gaye.
I hate to say this but Suhana you are ultimate BHOLU and Ishaan is the smartest bloke I have seen on the TV and Sonali , well you heard what Dadaji and Badi Maa said , she is going to get GUARD of HONOUR and I suggest that they have Sonali,s statue in the veranda so that Aatay Jatay they can parnaam her and remind Suhana day and night how stupid she is.
My obsession with SGP is finally dying down and I am happy now that I am finding it boring, irritating and just like all the other Star Plus drama. Phew!!!!
Sonali,s conversation with Badi Maa about how Mahan is the family who TOLERATED Suhana ,s  LIFE STYLE , got me big time, well excuse me, Suhana ADAPTED Kyshaps life style, was it her fault that she was brought up in a rich family????? she didnt CHANGE Kyshaps , they Changed her , credit goes for there patients but Suhana desreves more credit as she has to change her life style, I dont at all agree with the CV projecting Suhana as stupid and Idiot brat, what happened to Suhana who understood Badi Maa,s pain, Radha Bua,s pain, Deepak,s tragedy, she did not utter a wrod about it. Well I am personally fed up.

Completely agree, it seems Suhana's intuition and feelings dont deserve respect.
Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

Suhana's reaction was so confusing.....Ishaan ke lecture ka koi bhi asar hi nahin hua uss par???? Well, actually I shudn't be surprised...that's typical Suhana reaction......

I'm happy abt one thing though...She said 'Ishaan mujhse pyaar nahin karta...' And the anger with which she said that, it was obvious that she wants him to be in love with her....
I totally agree with Disha...Chalo, Sona is part of the plan, Ishaan ko abhi bhi samajh nahin aa raha that sona se aise chipke rehna acchi baat nahin hai?

waise, have they really been married for a year??? that's a long time.....

Nice post ClapClapeven i was thinking in same way.

But thats the way our suhana is , she forget everything...kab gussa aaya aur kab gaya kuch yaad nahi rehta...even she don't remember what she said to ishaan ki mujhe tumhari koi parvaah nahi wagarh wagarh...bechara ishaan ...itni energy aur itne ansoo baha baha ke lecture diya tha sab pani mein gayaLOLLOL

But the way she said that ki wo mujhse pyar nahi karta ....was very very cute and the way she was complaining about ishaan and forcing her dad like a kid to have  a word with ishaan shows that she loved ishaan very much.......wait is just about 2-3 episodes and after that we will get our sushaan togetherSmile

I too surprised that it is going to be 1 year of their marriage though in OBS( Bengali version of SGP) their 1 year celebration of marriage was shown after cancer track...but here they passed 1 year too fast, may be Einstein theory of relativity and time dilation is working hereWinkWink

Edited by Sinha18 - 04 January 2011 at 9:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04HPmaniacinfinity00

Go to top