India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India Vs China and Pakistan

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Those living in glass houses shuold not throw stones to others.... India is Blaming China on water issue...... Pakistan is also Blaming to India on water issue.....When india does something it is always right and when China does the same thig it is always wrong. This is the attitude....

Now China plan to build Dam in Brahmaputra....but origins of Brahmaputra are in China. Of ocurse, their name is different! I think apart from verbal diarhoea, do we have case to stop them from damming the waters? If we do not, then we do not have a case..... Plain & simple. Thn we have to see what alternatives we have....In fact, the longest river in South East Asia, Mekong also originates in China......... Those countries also feel the lesser flow to them now is due to China diverting the flows for their advantage....I think very pathetic condition of India today due to all these foolish politicians...... On one hand India has allowed all its water to flow into Bangladesh/pakistan, wheres Indian farmers are struggling to get water..... Small country like Bangladesh is able to intimidate India.... When Chinesse infiltrated inti Arunachal Pradesh, this same Government told that its small piece of land..... Even Pakistan has deceided to push into India inch by inch. And our ministers will be keep telling small land, small dam...I think govt is screwing this country fast....If you look at the chinese side, you'll see Aircraft bases, helipads, mobile launchers loaded with nuclear capable missiles moving slowly and steadily toward Indian Borders...If you look at the Indian side, Highly trained very good Soldiers provided with some basic weapons will be standing there without food and water for days in that harsh weather. What a pity? Indian leadership of Business mind who only think in terms of wealth creation and game of wealth sharing among corrupt people... can solve these issues...!!

Views and comments plz

No offence to any Chines/paki/Bangla/indian membersSmile

Edited by Believe - 04 January 2011 at 7:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyesque

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
".I think very pathetic condition of India today due to all these foolish politicians...... On one hand India has allowed all its water to flow into Bangladesh/pakistan, wheres Indian farmers are struggling to get water..... Small country like Bangladesh is able to intimidate India.... When Chinesse infiltrated inti Arunachal Pradesh, this same Government told that its small piece of land..... Even Pakistan has deceided to push into India inch by inch. And our ministers will be keep telling small land, small dam...I think govt is screwing this country fast...."

exactly my point. India has poor resource conservation thanks to the fools running this country and the chinese know how to keep their resources. And then India blames china for their own foolishness?!
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
^^ I agree! It's all a part of dirty politics. These politicians know that by tapping the resources properly, India could advance, but they do not really care about all that.

They can't blame China like that, but they're just using them as a scapegoat. (Well, sort of....)
Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Indians  have a habit of blaming someone or the other. even here we are blaming the politcians as if they are a separate species from other Indians Confused

mr.ass IF-Rockerz
mr.ass
mr.ass

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Indians  have a habit of blaming someone or the other. even here we are blaming the politcians as if they are a separate species from other Indians Confused

well actually they are  LOL
P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
No one beats Pakistani politicians, bunch of morons without doubt!
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I have to agree about Pakistan the politicians are terrible and corrupt 
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
As OBJ mentioned it is all Chai Pani PoliticsLOL
If good relations is maintained as far as possible then problems would be less, but Chai Pani politics exist in both India and Pakistan.
It is less in China as the penalties is death without question.

Go to top