Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

RD Interview : MR & I r not seeing each other .. (Page 2)

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the article........she's right........we all hate her for being sups......

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I have never watched even 1 episode of Maryada as it seemed like an issue based seriel to me so dint feel like watching it as there are too many such seriels floating around! Right now to be frank the only seriel I watch regularly is LTL Embarrassed. So I cant comment on her acting there, but as Supriya I dint find her acting that great - too ordinary for words! So am surprised this article says 'her brilliant potrayal of Supriya' LOL! I cant even say her acting is above average. Its just OK.

Actually if you have noticed, even her answer is similar to MR's when questioned about their relationship status Wink.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have never watched even 1 episode of Maryada as it seemed like an issue based seriel to me so dint feel like watching it as there are too many such seriels floating around! Right now to be frank the only seriel I watch regularly is LTL Embarrassed. So I cant comment on her acting there, but as Supriya I dint find her acting that great - too ordinary for words! So am surprised this article says 'her brilliant potrayal of Supriya' LOL! I cant even say her acting is above average. Its just OK. i agree...i think she's jus makin it up tht ppl recognise her as supriya--i bet they call her priya (her onscreen name in maryada) bt she hears it as supriyaLOLLOLLOLLOL

Actually if you have noticed, even her answer is similar to MR's when questioned about their relationship status Wink. yh makes me wonder if they r copying J and M and hiding it....after all they r their close friends...mayb learnt a few things on hw 2 hide it... bt 1 thing is tht we've neva seen MR and RD alone anywer..neva heard abt thm going out alone, always Jay, Vinay and Mahi r along with thm... wer as with J and M it used 2 b thm alone so u neva knw they myt nt b in a relationship...wel thts wt i hpe anyway cos i cnt stand thm as a pair jus like i dnt like J and M...Confused

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I have never watched even 1 episode of Maryada as it seemed like an issue based seriel to me so dint feel like watching it as there are too many such seriels floating around! Right now to be frank the only seriel I watch regularly is LTL Embarrassed. So I cant comment on her acting there, but as Supriya I dint find her acting that great - too ordinary for words! So am surprised this article says 'her brilliant potrayal of Supriya' LOL! I cant even say her acting is above average. Its just OK.

Actually if you have noticed, even her answer is similar to MR's when questioned about their relationship status Wink.

Maryada is really issue based...jaise how should men and women kiss each other and why...how to dance to zara zara kiss kiss me to lure ur bf/fiancee/husband. Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Keva-Fivr-sub_rosaskavitha08-Ritz-Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks Shabz 
after a long time  i am relievesd 
Thank god 
he is not wid her 
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL OMG finally she is no more living in denial that fans of LTL disliked her character. But she is still talking about supriya. ConfusedUsually actors talk about their future projects but she's still stuck with her infamous supriya character. LOL
About her dating MR, I do think these two r dating. *runs away from chappals*
All I care is that Dutta (MR) is with Naku (MV). *sigh* No one can change that.
about Maryada - no comment. everyone on this forum knows my views on it. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-gp00MrsKhan

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

RIDHI DOGRA
[03 Jan 2011]

"I DIDN'T HAVE DATES FOR PYAAR KII YE EK KAHANI"

WHY RIDHI DOGRA WALKED OUT OF EKTA KAPOOR'S LATEST SHOW

A project with Balaji Telefilms is what every actor wants in his kitty. Any actor worth his salt would give an arm and a leg to work with the esteemed banner. After all, in the last 10 years, it has made stars out of everybody. Quite naturally then, eyebrows are raised when a 20-something girl turns down an offer from them. And that's exactly what happened in the case of Ridhi Dogra. When this pretty lass turned down an offer to play one of the female leads on Ekta Kapoor's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahani, it made headlines. But Ridhi, on her part, chose not to talk about the matter at all. Showtime decided to catch up with the actress to know the real story.   

Truly, the show did wonders for her. She not only won appreciation from all quarters, but also landed herself the plum role of Priya in Maryada'Lekin Kab Tak. Quiz her on her current show and she gushes with childlike enthusiasm, "I think the story is absolutely great. Even when we all actors sat down for the reading before . And if there's one thing she truly enjoys, it is dancing. "I have been a dancer ever since I can remember. I love it. It's almost second nature to me. You won't believe, I even have a tattoo of a dancer on my back. That's how much I love dancing."

leave her personal life? And more importantly, where does that leave Mishal Raheja whom she was rumoured to be dating? "No, Mishal and I were never seeing each other. We hang out a lot together with our other common friends ' Mahhi (Vij), Jay (Bhanushali) and Vinay. But that's about it," she adamantly states. Ridhi maintains that she is very much single and likes it that way. "I feel this is my time to work. At this point, I am so caught up with my work that I don't even have the time to go meet my brother and bhabhi who live in the same city. So how am I going to maintain a relationship? How am I going to do justice to it? When the time for love comes, I am sure I'll fall in love because deep down I am a hard-core romantic."

Ask the true blue romantic what are the qualities she is looking for in her man and she replies without batting an eyelid, "Truth and honesty ' that's what I need from my man. I want to make a friend out of my boyfriend. Of course, a sense of humour is very important. And I like guys who are confident and have a sense of calm. I don't like guys who are boisterous and seek attention. They are a complete no-no

A couple of things:

#1)  Who the HELL writes these sycophantic articles?  These people are NOT journalists, they are a mutant mix of PR agents and kiss-***ers--oops, that's the same thing. 

#2)  Secondly, she turned down Ekta's show for Laagi?  She turned down a lead role (eg full year work) to work as "Supriya the ditz" for a few months?  To each their own I guess.  Ekta's shows are hardly works of art, so perhaps I can understand her disgust at being an Ekta-crafted-Degenerate-Character.  I gotta agree with Ridhi on this one--clearly she is not THAT desperate.

#3)  "Brilliant portrayal"...that got recognition?  As Sups?ROFL  Really?  Well, if that's the case, then in this alternate universe, I must be Aishwarya Rai.Confused  Take that, Mahi!LOL

#4)  The dancing tattoo....errmmm ok.  I really like to read...perhaps I should tattoo a book onto my body.

#5)  Perhaps my mind was short-wiring while reading this article, I'm sure you can empathize--but after reading a couple of paragraphs of the "insightful" interview, I briefly pictured Ridhi, being an insomniac, dancing in the middle of the night to work off the excess energy.  Clearly, my mind took two distinct ideas and meshed them into an unreasonable conclusion.  

#6)  The description of "MY MAN" sounds somewhat like Mr. Raheja, n'est-ce pas? If I were the "journalist", and I do use the word loosely here, I would have phrased the question differently:  It's been rumored that you want to be Naku to Mishal's Dutta off-screen?  Is that true?LOL

I don't know why but why is it that certain "stars"LOL get so much coverage for doing relatively little? 

Edited by gp00 - 04 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyoe.scorpio10-Ritz-Prinsesse.Suvi

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
@ I don't know who liked supriya....I did not like her at all in LTL.........living in fool's paradise LOLLOL

Go to top