India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/1 - Epi 48] (Page 4)

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Like yesterday, me going to do a VERY Quick one.  As promised I am editing Wink But i have other things to do too, so I'm sort of going to rush it Embarrassed

Another LOVELY episode Thumbs Up 
  • Arjun looked soo happy with Arohi next to him and Chiku basically not there LOLLOL.  He is sooooooooooo cute in this mood Day Dreaming 
  • Arjun ki Smart strategy worked Clap Well it was supposed to work anyway, who else knows Arohi better?  Arohi's smile was so cute Hug
  • Kabootar sure knows when to flap those wings at the wrong time Unhappy 
  • I am liking Bhulakad Maamu. He Slapped Chiku LOL This Mamu sure is Bhulakad,but he has taste Wink
  • Arjun's Dadi seems to be fond of him Big smile I hope she turns to be in favour of Arjohi's relationship!
Cant wait to see how She knows DJ Confused

BTW! I like reading all the posts by the rest of you.  Keep it up Guys Thumbs Up Big smile

Edited by arshravi - 04 January 2011 at 6:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiviloveskmhDu_NishSHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Hey Ada - Happy New Year Dudie!

Thanks for the above post! When you said it is hilarious thats when I read it and actually you are right;-) meant to it though. At strt I only thought the song of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do but when I thought to have a situation on it then found this song is more for Ekta Devi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Edited mines on the main page...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@anjali -  ROFLROFLROFL 'kabootar ja ja '  ,  loved ur take  hillarious it was. 

@ nisha - Clap cool imagination , loved the song sequence, victim, suspect, judge LOL .

@anita - loved ur take . 

@shilpa - ab bol bhi do bhulakkad mama ke baar mein kya bolna tha ?  LOL.  loved reading ur post.

@srujana - nice vm.  

Edited by kavyasam - 04 January 2011 at 3:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_NishAnjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

I loved this episode!

Arjun was in such a good mood, he was even whistling. I love that all he wanted was to see Arohi smile, he knows her so well that he knows when she is faking a smile. His advice for Arohi worked, a natural smile came to her face as she thought back to the time they spent together Embarrassed. I knew Chiku would interrupt but not for long, kabootar went back to sleep fast LOL 

I am loving the new characters, first Arohi's cousins and now Bhulakkad. Love that he thought Arjun was the groom and slapped Chiku LOL Arjun enjoyed that, who could blame him, it was hilarious

Looking forward to seeing more of Arjun's dadi, I hope she plays a role in getting Arjun and Arohi together. Glad that Arjun has more support on his side from his family, first Rashi and now Dadi. Its good to know that there are some that genuninely care about him and don't hate him, or are using him for their own benefit.

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
thanks kavya!

Hey guys, am I the only one or am I having the KMHian flu?Wink

I badly need to hear the song of 'tumko chuke bhi chune se karta hain dil.paake bhi paane karta hein dil, chuke se bhi chune karta hain dil paake bhi paane karta hai dil. awargi chaane lagi, saason mein khushbhuu aane lagi....'' (sufi version)

I am missing this! Last time hearing teri saason and then all the good music we hard in the jungle, I am looking this one as ace when Arohi melt and for a moment they are together!

Hope the concept team hear me!! I truly feel its peak now,three weeks not heard the song! I believe we need it or if it is not KMHian flu,then I need it;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshravikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
oommggggg... Wat an episode..... Superliked... Thumbs Up
1st - finally arohi arjun ke saath front seat par baith hi gai...   convo between arjun n arohi.. Was awesomee...ahahaa naughty arjun teasing arohi.... "Life jo chotte surprises deti hai woh mujhe bare ache lagte hai... " ahha naughty arjun whistling .. Pura fayda utha raha hai moke ka...gud gud keep it up arjun... Ok whole arjun n arohi convo was damn gud ...hahaha arohi ne bhi chiku ko kabutar bol hi dia...
Bt huhhh dat chiku kebab mein haddi end tym pe uth gaya... Unhappy
hahaa den enters mama ji bhulakar mama ji...kya thapar maare cheeku ko lol maza aagaya .... Rofl!!!! ROFL
n daddi of singhania family dat was toh supr rofling hahah...pata nai chalta ki ye bhenji hai ya bhai sahab rofl...
Overalll rocking epi... Clap

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 04 January 2011 at 8:46pm

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

my 1st vm on india-forums

ARJUN-AROHI MAR JAVAN

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: