India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [4/1 - Epi 48] (Page 2)

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
wow wow wow!!! starting wid arjun whistling..huhuu...naughty arjun suddenly turned so romantic, bt uss gadhe kabutar ne sab gadbad kr di..... then enter bujarg mamaji...:P " bujurgo ke beech me nhi bolte.." lolz! bt mami ji ring di toh hand to hand pehnenwa bhi dete... n DJ km thi jo daadi ji bhi aa gyi punches marn...e ko..."me theek hu..tu goli maar de.." rofl! all in all mindblowing fultoo entertaining epi... m luving every bit of kitani...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravishiviloveskmh-anzaeram-piamistDu_Nish-Zeenat-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
edited my spot on page 1.

@pooja, shika, neethi, gurash, olly, all  -  loved ur takes from yday Clap.

@mushirox -  amazing quotes u used for yday's epi Clap

@ nisha - quick one for ur post today - 'dulha swap' Thumbs Up I love the idea  and  as u said arohi should put her love above the family values now since even that love is part of those values.  loved ur take.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistDu_NishSHIKHA19-Zeenat-Anjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hiee Anjali thank you for PM on the thread!!muah!
I went flat today in the first scene itselfSmile..What an episode...2 new entries daadi Singhania and Maamu....

Ok first scene mey flat ho gayi watching our romantic hero Arjun saying all those pyaar sey bharaa dialogues..awesome!!Star! luved the way he looked at Arohi and repeated the romantic date with long drive, hawaa mey baalon ka udnaa and yeh lamha ..the moment that he enjoyed being with his love in the front seat of the car and here he was whistling in his happiness !!The bin tere track continuation completed the moment!!!Gosh Arohi likes it from within but baahar sey daantthey huey cutely looking and listening with a frown and eventually turning around and blabbering out kabootar for Chiku..i like it, like it!!Clap
Arrey wished this romantic drive continued since chiku was out in the back seat..but nahii..Chiku ko entry tabhi maarana tha jab I was like biting nails..haan Arjun asking Arohi to smile and then awe asking her to remeer all those lovely moments that they spent together in the Jungle..loved the flashbacks!!actually I was reminded so much of Chandni's VM here,dunno yConfused..but it was just beautiful followed by Arohi's face all litted up and on the verge of smiling..bang on apna Chiku wakes up to take revenge on his maths teacher..yaar...But Kritika and Karan were just too good in this scene..especially Karan rendering all those dialogues with so much of feeling there..luved it!! along with his eyes momentarily looking at her every now and then to searching for that happiness on the faceClapClap. Luved the way Kritika showed her different smiles.Clap..artificially there for him..too good this was and so very real.ClapClap Her acting here was mindblowing...one just cant smile when one is in pain from within..the natural happywaala smile is after all a million dollar smile..OMG I am not pricetag waala chiku here..actually priceless smile of Arohi!!Wink

Suddenly they realise ki they are gonna be late for home and Karnalwaaley Mammaji would tapkofy before them....
And they reach home only to find Bua and Maama already there..Now I liked this Mammaji so much because he mistook Arjun for Arohi's honeywaala pati....kya twist Maamu gives both of them rings and shuts them up with his bak bak and mast was when he finds our Cheeku no.1 all passed out and upar sey gives him a slap...maaaji merey tarafsey bhi ek lagaana tha kabaab mey haddi banney ke liye..Ouch
Luved the way Arjun on his drive back looks at the ring and give his trademark smile....I am flat!!!Day Dreaming

Rudra and his wife convo scared me a little, his wife reminded me of the ghost waala cartoon characters we watched on TV dont remeber the name of that programme??anyone knows add on..she was really looking like that. and RPS talking that his plan to get Arjun back might not work also..he talked like truly in Mogambo style..Smile He acts really well!!

Dhan tan nan ho gayi entry of BG..Daadi Singhania and luved the way she gave her own introduction of RPS bacchas and amma!!luved the dialogues here,she wants to meet Arjun and RPS taalofies but finally Raashee tells her and BG now talks of Daljeet ki poti and kahaani firsey dohraa rahi hai..the mystery of the family feud between the Ahluwaalis and Singhanias will now unfold looks like in the future episodes!! She says Daljeet ki poti kaisi hai dekhu!!!hmm....freeze..wishe it continued!! anyways..kal dekhthey hai kya hogaa..Day Dreaming
Hey Kavya thanks for asking about family, yup my mom in law is a little better but cant say all ready for any emergency..just praying yaar!! how are you? luv reading all ur takes everytime aaj kisika read nahi kiya ab tak!! Nisha I missed you songs last time...
Pinky ur exams hai toh bhi u r writing thats commendable short ho ya long no probs..nice to read it!!keep rocking..c ya  Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianpiamistarshravishiviloveskmh-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19-Zeenat-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@all  loved all your takes yesterday,had been more of a silent reader.
@kavya loved ur takes too
@ anita here is this one,as lyrics:
Movie: Break Ke Baad
Title: Adhoore Hum Adhoore Tum
Lyrics goes by:
Ek aawara nadi
Chalke woh khul ke sansanaati sanan sanan

Aur woh hai jheel sa
Khaamoshiyon ki ek tarang liye tarang

Rishta yeh kaisa jalti ret paaon ka
Rishta yeh kaisa chand din dhoop chaaon ka
Bolo wooo adhoore tum.....adhoore hum.....bin tumhare
wooo adhoore tum.....adhoore hum.....bin tumhare

Mutthiyon mein
Baadalon ko le ke woh nichod de
Woh raat ki
Chuppi mein shor natkhat chod de

Mutthiyon mein
Baadalon ko le ke woh nichod de
Woh raat ki
Chuppi mein shor natkhat chod de

Bebaak hai, bindaas hai
Use zindagi ki pyaas hai

Paas hai, par dooriyaan
Makhmali majbooriyaan hain

Woo adhoore tum....adhoore hum.....bin tumhaare
Woo Woo~!~!~

Maan ke Kamron mein
Woh Khole Khuboon ki Shishiyan
Woh Sahilon Pe Dounndhta Hai
Ishq Wali Sipiyan
Pyaar hai Romance hai
Bas yehi sa < > hai
Do Dilon ke Darmiyan
Khawashiyon ki Kastiyan hai

Ek aawara nadi
Chalke woh khul ke sansanaati sanan sanan

Aur woh hai jheel sa
Khaamoshiyon ki ek tarang liye tarang

Rishta yeh kaisa jalti ret paaon ka
Rishta yeh kaisa chand din dhoop chaaon ka
Bolo wooo adhoore tum.....adhoore hum.....bin tumhare

I think their 'adhoore' part shud be over for some days;)

anitaksureshpiamist-Zeenat-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Awe Nisha thanks lovely song..one of my favourites!!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeenat-Anjalii...xXx

nav92 Goldie
nav92
nav92

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
wht a episode yaar,love the chemistry,,old moments and chiku haha 2 3 aur thapad marne the uske hahah,and karan dadi wah maja aa gea,her dialogue agley ko bolne ke liye time bi nhi milta haha,mein thik goli maar de,balo ki dukaan,,funny,so excited dont know wht will happen,,

piamistDu_Nish-Zeenat-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
adhoore hum,chk out dis vm of mine guyzz ....will edit ma post 2morrow,aftr watchin d epi once again.good nyt mohabbatians Smile

arshravipiamistDu_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
 In a Dreamland .Day Dreaming ..watching this beautiful episode......
    Arjun asking Arohi ..to give genuine smile again and again..uff Day Dreaming...i remembered ..KMH1 ..where Arjun was trying to smile ..this time also ..the scene was very very cute ...Arjun telling Arohi ..try again ...haaeee ..and all the flashbacks ..VAOOO ....Day Dreaming.
   and then Chikoo had to get up ..somebody give me gun plzzz...ek hi baar me ye chikoo ka kissa khatam karati hu ..Angry
   The Bhullakkkad Mamaji ..hmmmm..kuch bolu? nahi bolu? ..haha ...chalo chod diya .Wink.Arjun and Arohi ki kiye kuch bhi . vaise ..ek kaam mamaji ne achha kiya ..i mean do kaam ..ek toh chikoo ko thappads mare aur Arjun ko Ring dedi...no we want to see ..Arjun putting ring on Arohi's ring fast Day Dreaming.
    Singhania Dadi was good ...she coming back after 11 years ??? India me hi thi na? 11 years thode  jyada nahi hue?? Confused  but i am gonna like this track.and looks like Arjun is her jaan .i like it Raashi told her all about Arjun leaving home and Arohi..that was NOT so cliche.Thumbs Up and hmmm..what is that history ..which is repeating?  just cannt wait .and ..whatever happens looks like after 7 days we will get to see Arohi marrying Arjun Wink Wink Wink 
  Oh ma ...i am in a dreamland .Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
     like always Karan Kritika ROCKS !!! Thumbs Up  
 shilpa
 p.s ..did u guys see..our karan has moved up to no.4 from no.5  HAPPY Clap.but we need to give lott of love to sweet kritika too. keep showing lotts of love to Karan and Kritika .we all together can make them No.1

Edited by Allwaysindian - 04 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresharshravishiviloveskmhkhalida4u-anzaeram-piamistDu_NishSHIKHA19-Zeenat-kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top