Love14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A very nice episode all over & great takes by all u guys here........πŸ˜›
@adhasurjana......loved the VM😊
Love14 thumbnail
hi nisha.... .that  song sequence was really hillarious........u r really very creativeπŸ˜‰
arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Like yesterday, me going to do a VERY Quick one.  As promised I am editing πŸ˜‰ But i have other things to do too, so I'm sort of going to rush it πŸ˜³

Another LOVELY episode πŸ‘πŸΌ 
  • Arjun looked soo happy with Arohi next to him and Chiku basically not there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  He is sooooooooooo cute in this mood 😍 
  • Arjun ki Smart strategy worked πŸ‘ Well it was supposed to work anyway, who else knows Arohi better?  Arohi's smile was so cute πŸ€—
  • Kabootar sure knows when to flap those wings at the wrong time πŸ˜” 
  • I am liking Bhulakad Maamu. He Slapped Chiku πŸ˜† This Mamu sure is Bhulakad,but he has taste πŸ˜‰
  • Arjun's Dadi seems to be fond of him πŸ˜ƒ I hope she turns to be in favour of Arjohi's relationship!
Cant wait to see how She knows DJ πŸ˜•

BTW! I like reading all the posts by the rest of you.  Keep it up Guys πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arshravi - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Ada - Happy New Year Dudie!

Thanks for the above post! When you said it is hilarious thats when I read it and actually you are right;-) meant to it though. At strt I only thought the song of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do but when I thought to have a situation on it then found this song is more for Ekta Devi πŸ˜‰
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Edited mines on the main page...😳
kavyasam thumbnail
@anjali -  🀣🀣🀣 'kabootar ja ja '  ,  loved ur take  hillarious it was. 

@ nisha - πŸ‘ cool imagination , loved the song sequence, victim, suspect, judge πŸ˜† .

@anita - loved ur take . 

@shilpa - ab bol bhi do bhulakkad mama ke baar mein kya bolna tha ?  πŸ˜†.  loved reading ur post.

@srujana - nice vm.  

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I loved this episode!

Arjun was in such a good mood, he was even whistling. I love that all he wanted was to see Arohi smile, he knows her so well that he knows when she is faking a smile. His advice for Arohi worked, a natural smile came to her face as she thought back to the time they spent together 😳. I knew Chiku would interrupt but not for long, kabootar went back to sleep fast πŸ˜† 

I am loving the new characters, first Arohi's cousins and now Bhulakkad. Love that he thought Arjun was the groom and slapped Chiku πŸ˜† Arjun enjoyed that, who could blame him, it was hilarious

Looking forward to seeing more of Arjun's dadi, I hope she plays a role in getting Arjun and Arohi together. Glad that Arjun has more support on his side from his family, first Rashi and now Dadi. Its good to know that there are some that genuninely care about him and don't hate him, or are using him for their own benefit.
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks kavya!

Hey guys, am I the only one or am I having the KMHian flu?πŸ˜‰

I badly need to hear the song of 'tumko chuke bhi chune se karta hain dil.paake bhi paane karta hein dil, chuke se bhi chune karta hain dil paake bhi paane karta hai dil. awargi chaane lagi, saason mein khushbhuu aane lagi....'' (sufi version)

I am missing this! Last time hearing teri saason and then all the good music we hard in the jungle, I am looking this one as ace when Arohi melt and for a moment they are together!

Hope the concept team hear me!! I truly feel its peak now,three weeks not heard the song! I believe we need it or if it is not KMHian flu,then I need it;)
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
oommggggg... Wat an episode..... Superliked... πŸ‘πŸΌ
1st - finally arohi arjun ke saath front seat par baith hi gai...   convo between arjun n arohi.. Was awesomee...ahahaa naughty arjun teasing arohi.... "Life jo chotte surprises deti hai woh mujhe bare ache lagte hai... " ahha naughty arjun whistling .. Pura fayda utha raha hai moke ka...gud gud keep it up arjun... Ok whole arjun n arohi convo was damn gud ...hahaha arohi ne bhi chiku ko kabutar bol hi dia...
Bt huhhh dat chiku kebab mein haddi end tym pe uth gaya... πŸ˜”
hahaa den enters mama ji bhulakar mama ji...kya thapar maare cheeku ko lol maza aagaya .... Rofl!!!! 🀣
n daddi of singhania family dat was toh supr rofling hahah...pata nai chalta ki ye bhenji hai ya bhai sahab rofl...
Overalll rocking epi... πŸ‘Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 years ago
shiviloveskmh thumbnail

my 1st vm on india-forums

ARJUN-AROHI MAR JAVAN

😊