Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Honour Killing for Kinjal type girls (Page 2)

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
What are you talking? What kind of person makes such claims? Just because you give birth doesnt mean that you own that person. Killing is not correct unless it is done in extreme self defense. What did that character do to that she needs to be killed.  By the way, what is honour? What do you mean by Kinjal type of girls? Where is honour in killing anybody and for what crime? 

It is very shocking and sad that you are daring to post such a message in a such a public forum. It is even more sad if you are woman. Please refrain posting such messages. If you cant help thinking such stuff, do us a favor. Dont post! 
Moderator, could you remove this message! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29

Meena101 Groupbie
Meena101
Meena101

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
I can't believe the crap I've just read - what world are you living in?

You need to modernise and get with the times, ok, it's not a good situation for Kinjal to be in - but to kill her and her unborn child? You are either very naive and haven't experienced much in life my friend, or even worse, you're a small minded bigot. To be honest I don't know which one is worse.

What I do know is that your comments disgust me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

susan88Monika__29cimba

soni2004 Goldie
soni2004
soni2004

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Honour Killing is stupid.
You have until 10-12 years of age to teach your children right and wrong.
Problem is most parents take a lenient view on upbrining during the early years then when the children are teenagers they come down on them like a ton of bricks.

We have a small window of opportunity to teach/guide our children right from wrong, after the child's personality (which is unique and really at the end of the day has a little to do with upbringing) takes over coupled with the lessons they have learnt.

I know so many people that try to be a "parent" to their children when they are 18 ..luckily this is now changing with more parents being involved (mainly due to people within the age range of 30 -40 being more financially stable/secure) in the child's school and extra curricular activites. It's important for kids to want to spend time with you and truly enjoy it. There's no point in shouting at them at age 18 or doing an "honour killing"...

My husband and I talk all the time that we are trying to do our best where our children are concered...and after everything is said and done the best we can hope for is that if children are in trouble or are in need before the problem escalates they come and seek out their parents for help....as we are always going to be there for them through thick and thin...we maybe unhappy with their choices but will not let them feel that their parents have given up on them.
There that's my tuppence worth :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29suk19

soni2004 Goldie
soni2004
soni2004

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena101

You need to modernise and get with the times, ok, it's not a good situation for Kinjal to be in - but to kill her and her unborn child? You are either very naive and haven't experienced much in life my friend, or even worse, you're a small minded bigot. To be honest I don't know which one is worse.

Killing Kinjal is  bad...but if Kinjal agrees and Umang doesn't support her at all..there's nothing wrong with abortion, Kinjal's pregnant with a only a zygote right now.... :)...that's why you are allowed to have an abortion up to a certain stage.....I believe up until 3 - 4 months...after which there are more (not saying none are involved earlier) emotions involved.

cimba

johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Nonne has da right to take someone's life, God will punish when the time comes if a person deserves it.

aleena1

Meena101 Groupbie
Meena101
Meena101

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni2004

Originally posted by Meena101

Killing Kinjal is  bad...but if Kinjal agrees and Umang doesn't support her at all..there's nothing wrong with abortion, Kinjal's pregnant with a only a zygote right now.... :)...that's why you are allowed to have an abortion up to a certain stage.....I believe up until 3 - 4 months...after which there are more (not saying none are involved earlier) emotions involved.

WIthout turning this into an all out argument, I do agree that abortion is a woman's choice. Your second point howvere, and I'm a mother, your child is your child from the second you know you're pregnant, not after 3 months.

The fact of the matter is that keeping this child should only be as you say, Kinjal's choice
SilentDreamer Senior Member
SilentDreamer
SilentDreamer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
This is my first time posting on this forum- This topic shocked me to the core that I could not prevent myself from saying so. I don't think anyone has the right to kill anyone else.. regardless of what he or she might have done. Honor Killing in my opinion is the very opposite- disgraceful. Because it means that instead of facing and accepting the mistake you are trying to hide it the only way you can.

As for abortion- Once its been conceived I believe its the beginning of life. Not here to debate just my POV.

No offense intended..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Monika__29suk19

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
OMG...... How can u say that?????

No-one has the right to end someones lifeAngry

This is my first time replying to the post and to this type of comment.......Angry

_dkmystery_

Go to top