inspite being an ousider gauri cares 4 abhay

Sumaan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
inspite being an outsider to abhay gauri still cares 4 abhay & understands very well that after knowing th truth about pihu ahay will really be hurt badly😭a true lover like gauri knows & understands the pain of others 👏which pihu like egoistic & selfish lovers will never understand😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Because gauri is well aware about RR and Pihu plan and she knows she's sailing in the same boat as Abhay and the sea is rough.
snehasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monaghosh

inspite being an outsider to abhay gauri still cares 4 abhay & understands very well that after knowing th truth about pihu ahay will really be hurt badly😭a true lover like gauri knows & understands the pain of others 👏which pihu like egoistic & selfish lovers will never understand😡

pihu is a sweet heart see who'z behind her why dont u stop bashing pihu , if u dont like her ignore her why dont u bash rajrani ??????  
masalatime thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehasharma

pihu is a sweet heart see who'z behind her why dont u stop bashing pihu , if u dont like her ignore her why dont u bash rajrani ??????  

UH OH CRAZED AG FAN/DEFENDER!  Seriously speaking, Pihu has some blame in this saazish.  "It takes two to tango."
snehasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: masalatime

UH OH CRAZED AG FAN/DEFENDER!  Seriously speaking, Pihu has some blame in this saazish.  "It takes two to tango."

thanx for de compliment i am loving de name ofcourse i lov ag n i am damn fond of her n i will defend her alwayz watever she does , ohh trying 2 be a little brave 😆  watever she does trp's cum bcse of her , gauri is so boring her character is more or less de same as many other serials all dat so called innocent face , sacrifice etc n am very happy 2 be called a crazy fan of additi thanx 😛
snehasharma thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

thanx i take it as a compliment i am crazy about ag yes i will defend her for watever she does trying 2 be smart 😆 even am serious who told am joking 😕  gauri is doing de same dat so called sacrifice etc ateast  pihu brings trp's 😉
Edited by snehasharma - 13 years ago
snehasharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehasharma

phew 😆
masalatime thumbnail
LOL WUT?  Not trying to start anything, but I really have no clue as to what you're getting at.  Yes, Gauri's character is boring.  Pihu's character is selfish.  In terms of TRPs, this show blows, so I don't think the actors screen presence will dramatically boost ratings.  Re: Mera Naam Karegi Roshan.

But yeah, Gauri and Abhay are the only ones suffering through this Rudra/Pihu circus act.  They should elope and save themselves from their deranged spouses!