India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

inspite being an ousider gauri cares 4 abhay

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
inspite being an outsider to abhay gauri still cares 4 abhay & understands very well that after knowing th truth about pihu ahay will really be hurt badlyCrya true lover like gauri knows & understands the pain of others Clapwhich pihu like egoistic & selfish lovers will never understandAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88Luvmayurmaneet

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Because gauri is well aware about RR and Pihu plan and she knows she's sailing in the same boat as Abhay and the sea is rough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

snehasharma Senior Member
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaghosh

inspite being an outsider to abhay gauri still cares 4 abhay & understands very well that after knowing th truth about pihu ahay will really be hurt badlyCrya true lover like gauri knows & understands the pain of others Clapwhich pihu like egoistic & selfish lovers will never understandAngry

pihu is a sweet heart see who'z behind her why dont u stop bashing pihu , if u dont like her ignore her why dont u bash rajrani ??????  
masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehasharma

pihu is a sweet heart see who'z behind her why dont u stop bashing pihu , if u dont like her ignore her why dont u bash rajrani ??????  

UH OH CRAZED AG FAN/DEFENDER!  Seriously speaking, Pihu has some blame in this saazish.  "It takes two to tango."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88Garkhelsun

snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masalatime

UH OH CRAZED AG FAN/DEFENDER!  Seriously speaking, Pihu has some blame in this saazish.  "It takes two to tango."

thanx for de compliment i am loving de name ofcourse i lov ag n i am damn fond of her n i will defend her alwayz watever she does , ohh trying 2 be a little brave LOL  watever she does trp's cum bcse of her , gauri is so boring her character is more or less de same as many other serials all dat so called innocent face , sacrifice etc n am very happy 2 be called a crazy fan of additi thanx Tongue
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

thanx i take it as a compliment i am crazy about ag yes i will defend her for watever she does trying 2 be smart LOL even am serious who told am joking Confused  gauri is doing de same dat so called sacrifice etc ateast  pihu brings trp's Wink

Edited by snehasharma - 04 January 2011 at 11:42am
snehasharma
snehasharma

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

phew LOL
masalatime Senior Member
masalatime
masalatime

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
LOL WUT?  Not trying to start anything, but I really have no clue as to what you're getting at.  Yes, Gauri's character is boring.  Pihu's character is selfish.  In terms of TRPs, this show blows, so I don't think the actors screen presence will dramatically boost ratings.  Re: Mera Naam Karegi Roshan.

But yeah, Gauri and Abhay are the only ones suffering through this Rudra/Pihu circus act.  They should elope and save themselves from their deranged spouses!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top