Bigg Boss Season 4

no Live Chat with Veena Malik - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dv_freak

thread spoilers!

tere baapka yka jata hai if they CANT use the PC! ...

i i can that how much u can all are using the PC 'decenlty'!

😆 Reported For Personal Attack🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kajenfan.

hahaha veena is such a disgrace to watch .. anyways i wont watch the finale if she performs.

if she performs , i would hv to change channel then bcoz she leaves wrong impact on my jecky.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kajenfan.

😆Reported For Personal Attack🤢

mouh nahi laga karte. Gussa h jab se veena gayi h ,just understand condition of their heart.
helloji thumbnail
then u must  remove ur tv from  ur house because most of  channels   in india  showing vulgarity wich is not good  for u and ur jacki health😉
This content was originally posted by: vikrant ronit

if she performs , i would hv to change channel then bcoz she leaves wrong impact on my jecky.

who is jecky ??

lol 

@ hellojii Begum Nawaizh Ali is 1000 times better than that SL*T veena , but he aint decent too. .

gosh i dont even understand whther i should use he or she for him or her

thats called decency right??

This content was originally posted by: helloji

then u must  remove ur tv from  ur house because most of  channels   in india  showing vulgarity wich is not good  for u and ur jacki health😉

aray genious why to remove tv?? why not just disconnect cable? ?lol

btw vikrant yea that member is seriously 🤢 in Veena ISHQ

kabhi na sukoon aya
kabhi na karar aya

jab sey hai veena ko 

big boss ney

exit ka way dekhaya😆
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Sonia / kajenfan. you report posts which you feel are personal but I see you too again are on name calling for contestants in this Thread. Whatever names you took for Veena they are NOT appropriate.  Also please kindly see the usage of language in your posts, certainly not appropriate. Kindly refrain from doing so.  Why you guys just cannot write posts without making it personal or offensive or abusive. Whatever the point you want to convey can be conveyed through simple language. Just few days left to end the show.. lets all end it on a nicer and friendly note.

@ dvfreak.. Stop name calling on contestant. The words you have used for Veena is absolutely disgusting. You expect others to not bash the contestants which is good but you do the same. Please refrain from writing offensive, abusive words towards contestants and also some members which is found in other threads too.

This topic is not going anywhere hence closing it.

Topic Closed.