Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Can anyone please tell me why Karan hate the four sisters?
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

Can anyone please tell me why Karan hate the four sisters?

well i dnt know ðŸ˜› but according to the article he wanna take revenge from mihir for his mother..! poor he ðŸ˜²
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i dont kn why  but think in the end he will end up killing purva instead of mihir
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
^^I hope Purva doesn't die!!
Anyway, this track is really boring.
nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The 'Right' match
Buzz up!

Most of us know that opposites attract, but how would people with similar upbringing and nature be together if they were married? If you look at it, going by the same value system and the ideals they have, they should get along better than the opposites, even though the relationship could be a tad boring. After all, opposites bring some spice to life. Yet we look at some of our favourite television characters and pair some of them together with their 'right' match – even if they are not from the same show.

Abhishek and Pihu
Pihu from Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini and Abhishek from STAR One's Dhoond Legi Manzil Hamein are determined and cannot tolerate insults. They expect to get what they want and they want to be a leader and winner. It would be a lot of fun to see Abhishek trying to control Pihu onscreen, going by how volatile she is.
The 'Right' match
Buzz up!

Most of us know that opposites attract, but how would people with similar upbringing and nature be together if they were married? If you look at it, going by the same value system and the ideals they have, they should get along better than the opposites, even though the relationship could be a tad boring. After all, opposites bring some spice to life. Yet we look at some of our favourite television characters and pair some of them together with their 'right' match – even if they are not from the same show.

Abhishek and Pihu
Pihu from Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini and Abhishek from STAR One's Dhoond Legi Manzil Hamein are determined and cannot tolerate insults. They expect to get what they want and they want to be a leader and winner. It would be a lot of fun to see Abhishek trying to control Pihu onscreen, going by how volatile she is.
Amrita_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the article