Innovative reality shows - Reshmi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Innovative reality shows hit small screen
Buzz up!
Reality television in India has always been popular because you get to see the true colours of your favourite television or movie star. You realise that they are as human as we are and are susceptible to losing their tempers, stressing out, joking, laughing, getting charged up or even doing something as normal as going for a run. Over the years, reality shows have become an integral part of Indian television and come 2011, three more shows are going to hit our screens. These are Zor Ka Jhatka, Wife Bina Life, Maa Exchange and Dance India Dance Doubles. We speak to TV stars and find out which of these shows they are excited about.

By Natasha Coutinho
Showing 6 of 6 images Previous    Next
Reshmi Ghosh

Nupur aka Reshmi Ghosh
Which reality show are you looking forward to as a viewer?
Definitely Wife Bina Life because men are nothing without women. It would be interesting to watch how they handle tasks that women handle so effortlessly.

Given a chance which of these would you participate in?
I think you have already got a clue but besides Wife Bina Life I would also choose Zor Ka Jhatka. Its not because SRK is hosting it but because of the tasks.

What do you think of the concept of these shows?
The concepts are great. Its so different from the regular stuff. Some years back Nach Baliye was  a hit and everyone started similar shows. It is good to see new ideas coming up.

Have you seen the international versions of any of these shows?
The day I get the time I will definitely watch them.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Innovative-reality-shows-hit-small-screen&aid=2450

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunShine_A

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top