Innovative reality shows - Sid

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Innovative reality shows hit small screen
Buzz up!
Reality television in India has always been popular because you get to see the true colours of your favourite television or movie star. You realise that they are as human as we are and are susceptible to losing their tempers, stressing out, joking, laughing, getting charged up or even doing something as normal as going for a run. Over the years, reality shows have become an integral part of Indian television and come 2011, three more shows are going to hit our screens. These are Zor Ka Jhatka, Wife Bina Life, Maa Exchange and Dance India Dance Doubles. We speak to TV stars and find out which of these shows they are excited about.

By Natasha Coutinho
Showing 2 of 6 images Previous    Next
Abhishek Tewari

Siddharth aka Abhishek Tewari
Which reality show are you looking forward to as a viewer?
Dance India Dance is already a hit show and I have seen the promos of Dance India Dance Doubles and they look very interesting. Of all the shows that you have mentioned I will choose Dance India Dance Doubles. Wife Bina Life also sounds interesting because it will be a test for husbands to prove how good they are.

Given a chance which of these would you participate in?
I love dancing but unfortunately did not get the right opportunity to explore my talent so I would love to participate in Dance India Dance Doubles. I am also adventurous by nature so my next choice would be Zor Ka Jhatka.

What do you think of the concept of these shows?
All these concepts will be seen in India for the first time so it will definitely be interesting to see how they fare.

Have you seen the international versions of any of these shows?
I love watching So You Think You Can Dance whenever I get the time.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Innovative-reality-shows-hit-small-screen&aid=2450

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index