Innovative reality shows - Madhura

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Innovative reality shows hit small screen
Buzz up!
Reality television in India has always been popular because you get to see the true colours of your favourite television or movie star. You realise that they are as human as we are and are susceptible to losing their tempers, stressing out, joking, laughing, getting charged up or even doing something as normal as going for a run. Over the years, reality shows have become an integral part of Indian television and come 2011, three more shows are going to hit our screens. These are Zor Ka Jhatka, Wife Bina Life, Maa Exchange and Dance India Dance Doubles. We speak to TV stars and find out which of these shows they are excited about.

By Natasha Coutinho
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Madhura Naik

Tanu aka Madhura Naik
Which reality show are you looking forward to as a viewer?
I love watching dance reality shows so I am excited about Dance India Dance Doubles.

Given a chance which of these would you participate in?
I would participate in any show where I can showcase my talent. I love dancing and would opt for Dance India Dance Doubles.

What do you think of the concept of these shows?
Besides Dance India Dance Doubles the concept of Wife Bina Life also sounds interesting. I would have participated in it but cannot do so because I am not married (laughs).

Have you seen the international versions of any of these shows?
Unfortunately I have not had the time to watch much TV due to my hectic schedule. I have just recuperated from an accident and have resumed shooting for Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani today so not time to watch TV.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Actors-missing-in-action&aid=2451

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amiiishkaushiki9adits7.Jane..

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Yay ur bck lol
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharng Big smile
sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
thanx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index