•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
WOW! AVINA celeb ranking had increased!!! yayy!! 🥳 🥳keep up the good work CBians..
keep writing on thier profiles on IF n also coment on the articles regarding AVINA & CB 2 !!
THE BEST PART i notice that most of the time...either avi will be next to rubi or the other way round.....A.W.E.S.O.M.E
👍🏼

AVINASH - 41 TO 34

RUBINA - 43 TO 33

Edited by Tilashini - 13 years ago
ya i also feeling happy but please any one tel me that when cb2 going to start.....
😕
woah soo happy but guys i do hink that we can get their rankings even higher so keep commenting on their profiles.
OMG i feel very happy that avina's rank has increased we r commenting. Edited by anusha34 - 13 years ago
So happy for that but don't understand why they drop one week and pickup next and than drop.Plz guys keep doing what u do in the weeks they get jump because we want them to be in top 10.love u all and God bless u.
Great, keep commenting everyone! 😉
i'm so happy both rank go up
Tila, eventhough CB has ended Avina still have better ratings than most of Zee TV actors!

They r the best.......😛😳
Originally posted by sun_singh

Tila, eventhough CB has ended Avina still have better ratings than most of Zee TV actors!

They r the best.......😛😳

yeap!! the are the best actors in tellyworld & also for me...they are the BEST JODI i've ever seen....they are even beter then the bollywood actors!! 😍
I can only comment 4 times on the articles. Is there a limit for everyone? Was just wondering!