Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what I felt about sukirti before........... (Page 3)

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Same here when I heard that she will be new Ridhima i was so pissed off I hated her to core when she was playing ridhima and dont ask me about siddeshwari Confused  for the first time I liked her in PKYEK Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Good that your opinion has changed about Sukirti
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
i too felt the same as u told when i used 2 see dmg  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but nw i like her .Smile
-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
It's funny how ppl didn't liked her in DMG and liking her now, my conclusion on actually those ppl r tht they actually nvr wanted to like her tht time.

It's just tht ab woh KSG ke opposite nahi hai na, so ppl r liking her.
Anyways this just tells she was good in acting before 2, but ppl nvr gave her chance.

@lana no darling ppl didn't jugde her after her first show or second, they judged W*Hout evn watching her acting lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..ragzz.-Lana

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohseena

i use to think the same but i'll confess it was me liking kash more thn kasu the reason behind saying she dznt know how to act etc rather thn a comment on her actual acting.....but um loving her as pia...!!!

You know I hate how people bashed Sukku because she replaced their favourite. They commented on her without giving her a fair chance. Even I like Shilpa better as Riddhima anyday than Sukku but I never disliked Sukku. Reason? I gave her a fair chance and though it took me forever to 'accept' her as Rids but I liked her from day 1. I really respect you for admitting that you never gave her a fair chance. I really do. Very few people will have the guts that you've shown!Clap Clap Clap

@TM: I've liked Sukku since Jersey No. 10Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RidziPiaJazSimi-Lostindreams

SavyDobrev Goldie
SavyDobrev
SavyDobrev

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
to be honest i like Sukriti (She looks cute) 
But she still has along way to go in terms of acting , with DMG i think for whatever reason she wasnt comfortable with the role or whatever 
I dint like her in DMG (Not her as ridhimma but her acting was a bit unconvincing) KSG being there or not being there doesnt matter atleast not to me 
but normally its pretty difficult when an actress takes up a role after someone else was doing it and that too so well , Shilpa Anand did create high standards for Ridhimma and maybe it was just her cup of tea ;) 
Sukriti as Pia is improving alot i wont say that she is perfect but she is improving drastically 
-Lana IF-Stunnerz
-Lana
-Lana

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

It's funny how ppl didn't liked her in DMG and liking her now, my conclusion on actually those ppl r tht they actually nvr wanted to like her tht time.

It's just tht ab woh KSG ke opposite nahi hai na, so ppl r liking her.
Anyways this just tells she was good in acting before 2, but ppl nvr gave her chance.

@lana no darling ppl didn't jugde her after her first show or second, they judged W*Hout evn watching her acting lol

Thats the thing Jaan..they didn't want to like her and give her a chnace cuz she was the second ridz..I myself aprecicate all the 3 ridz..and all the 3 actress did a fab job...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I always loved suku as Ridhima as well as Piya.I dont know why.I felt a special feeling towards her.She is my favourite Ridhima eventhough I like Shilpa and jennifer too.But Suku has a special place in my mind.Only because of her I started watching pkyek.
But I agree with u in one point.Her acting was not perfect earlier.Like it felt she was 'acting'.But she has improved  a lot now.Thats why now you all are liking her.
Also the 'shilpa love' factor plays an important role.Since many of you love shilpa more,you couldnt accept suku as Ridhima.Thats the main reason.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lostindreams.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index