Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what I felt about sukirti before........... (Page 2)

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohseena

i use to think the same but i'll confess it was me liking kash more thn kasu the reason behind saying she dznt know how to act etc rather thn a comment on her actual acting.....but um loving her as pia...!!!

me too!!!!!!Embarrassed

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I so agree, dude! I never thought I'd find someone who felt the same way as me. I used to dislike Suku, I didn't hate her. But I liked Shilpa much much more than Suku, and I still do. So maybe it was just my biased opinions speaking, but I really thought that Suku doesn't fit in the high standards created by Shilpa. And I really didn't like her, I still don't like KaSu. But Suku is overwhelming as Pia. I guess it's all about the characters you are playing, you know!? For me, she was never convincing as Riddhima, but she is excellent as Pia. 
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

I so agree, dude! I never thought I'd find someone who felt the same way as me. I used to dislike Suku, I didn't hate her. But I liked Shilpa much much more than Suku, and I still do. So maybe it was just my biased opinions speaking, but I really thought that Suku doesn't fit in the high standards created by Shilpa. And I really didn't like her, I still don't like KaSu. But Suku is overwhelming as Pia. I guess it's all about the characters you are playing, you know!? For me, she was never convincing as Riddhima, but she is excellent as Pia. 

thats what i thought too akansha........because coming on this forum..........i saw 100+ fans of sukku......
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu_Cute_2197

thats what i thought too akansha........because coming on this forum..........i saw 100+ fans of sukku......

Yeah, everyone here loves Suku! I love her a lot too, though she still ain't one of my top 5 favourites, but she is excellent in the role she is playing. Embarrassed
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Yeah, everyone here loves Suku! I love her a lot too, though she still ain't one of my top 5 favourites, but she is excellent in the role she is playing. Embarrassed

same here......
tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
evn i didn't lik her in DMG ............... she looked statue!!!
now i hav got  lol 4 her!!!

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
she was always a decent actress

its jusst tht now she has bcome  a good actor

nd i feel she is really pretty
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged

...............................watching PYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI
that's right.......u got it
before PKYEK came I used to watch DMG........
At that time I felt that sukirti ke koi expressions hi nahi & usse toh acting karni hi nahi aati hai & pata nahi kisne usse actor banaya hai
BUT NOW............................
I LOVE HER ACTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
she has become 1 of my top 5 faves heroines on television.......
WAY TO GO SUKIRTI !!!!!!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AS PIA!!!!!!!!Clap

guys i meant no bashing to sukirti and her fans
this topic was made just to share my views on her.......Smile
do share ur views on her

That might be cause of you compared her to Shilpa Anand.
Beleive me, at that time most of us wanted Shilpa back. Most people refused to watch sukku as Ridzi, bcoz of thar replacement thing. It was not her fault.
But tell me ,now you think she can act.
If someone replaces Sukku as pia, ol will feel the same way as they felt for sukku at that time.
So, beleive me, it was bcoz of  shilpa's replacement, that people treated sukku that badly.

She is a great actress and she has proved it too.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Comics_Music.AttractiveAdya.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index