12/24 Karol Bagh

India-Forums

12/24 Karol Bagh
12/24 Karol Bagh

Please tell me where is sweet Simmi nowadays!!!!!

coolvaibh2010 Newbie
coolvaibh2010
coolvaibh2010

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Hello Forum members,
                                                  Do any1 of u know where is Smriti (Simmi) nowadays and what she is doin?????? Means is she working in sum other TV Serial or shooting 4 sum other show??????? M missin her sweet smile n presence on d idiot box!!!!! She resembles a lot wid my girlfriend. Plz tell if ny1 of y bout her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palak1

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
No dear.No news about her new show yet.Even she is missing on FB too.We all are missing her.

palak1

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Dear Cool : Can I call you by that name?
Firstly, welcome to our KB family forum. I am happy that new fans of SK keep pouring in whether here or FB.
Secondly, as dear Rumi said, no news about her. Seems like she vanished but that doesn't mean she also vanished from her fan's heart and that includes me.
Thirdly, i figure out your gf looks like her. At least you can see SK more often in the form of your gf but we are deprived of her look in any show. We keep in contact with her by looking at her photos and videos here and also on FB. Do join us on FB - The Jovial and Smashing Smriti Kalra Fan Club.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palak1manga3Neil-fan

coolvaibh2010 Newbie
coolvaibh2010
coolvaibh2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norani

Dear Cool : Can I call you by that name?
Firstly, welcome to our KB family forum. I am happy that new fans of SK keep pouring in whether here or FB.
Secondly, as dear Rumi said, no news about her. Seems like she vanished but that doesn't mean she also vanished from her fan's heart and that includes me.
Thirdly, i figure out your gf looks like her. At least you can see SK more often in the form of your gf but we are deprived of her look in any show. We keep in contact with her by looking at her photos and videos here and also on FB. Do join us on FB - The Jovial and Smashing Smriti Kalra Fan Club.

Hi norani, i really miss Simmi a lot. Yeah, u r correct tht my gf luks like her, but, dear fnd, me n my gf r in 2 distant cities, i.e., m e at Indore n my gf at Pune. I hope u no these cities, let me clear it, she is almost 400 kms away frm me n we r in contact just by msgs n calls. N dis is d worse case than urs cuz i no tht my gf luks like her n still i cant see her daily, xcept in my dreams.

Wen KB started i ws vry happy tht i can see my gf in d form of sweet Simmi, but dont no wt happened 2 Zee n dey stopped d show. All other filthy shows r still goin on!!!!! U no wt? Even my gf's behavior n understandin is almost like Simmi. Nw u can imagine hw much m missin Simmi n Kb!!!!!!

By d way, wt is dis FB????? Pardon me but i really dont know wt it is. Plz tell me bout it, i'll surely join it, in d lest. 4 my dear Simmi!!!!!!

Edited by coolvaibh2010 - 05 January 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak1norani

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

@Dear Cool : Okay, thanks for the explanation. Yup, now i know why you missed your gf and also missing Simi. Indore and Pune is really far away bcos both are in 2 diff state, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.

For your info, you can sign ipetition for KB to come back in a new season. Do browse the ipetition post in the same KB forum. By the way, have you registered as Smriti Kalra's fan? If you have done so, please gives comments to her profile so that her celebrity ranking keep increasing.
As for FB it means Facebook. You can register yourself there and then join the club and if you are also interested, you can join Neil Bhatt Fan Club on FB too. For NB, there are three fan clubs on FB.

Edited by norani - 05 January 2011 at 7:35pm

palak1

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
And has there been any news on Neil...has he grabbed any new shows...but since i am new to watching KB i feel i havent had enough of Abhi and Simi...i want to see them again....Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palak1ranbirlover1jyotyduggal1966

norani Senior Member
norani
norani

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@ Dear Akruz : We the fans are missing both of them badly. No news too for Neil's new show but hopefully there will be in the near future.
We also haven't had enough of Abhi and Simi. You can watch them again with great discussion about their acting on FB, Neil Bhatt The Rising Star. Once in a while NB will also post comment regarding himself there, for eg giving dates on his performanse in Ram Milayi Jodi and Telly Award 2010.

Edited by norani - 09 January 2011 at 10:02am

akruz

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
No news on Smiriti or neil yet. we al are watiing to hear the good news.

akruz

Go to top