India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

which shows r new shows replacing?+NDTV burai haha

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
hey guys everyone knws its two brand new shows coming on imagine..brand..I can say with shahrukh khan..but swayamvarConfused I'll hav to thnkROFL
okay the thng I wanted to ask was..which shows are these shows replacing???
no wonder kitani started two months back so it has no chances of being replaced but I dnt trust NDTV imagine
specially after that low promotion of our shows..
NDTV shld be glad that KITNI MOHABBAT HAI is part of there channel..nai toh how many youngsters dare to watch that channel...any ways guys
zor ka jhataka can be on weekends I get that...but swayamyar it used to be 1hr each day sooooConfused
I knw its not kitani...but after seven days track..I dnt knw what???
the thng is that I dnt trust NDTV...they go after trps
and m pretty upset with rare promos of kitani on channel and also HQ quality of episode nt uploaded on youtube..other shows hav themUnhappy

baap re is my post scary..

m jst curious to knw whch shows..dnt be scared guys we got it back
we can sit on NDTV's head making there life miserable they knw thatLOL
but I thought you guys might be curious...dnt mean to scare you guys but its somethng you shld confirm...its NDTV after allLOL

Edited by angelina285 - 04 January 2011 at 6:30am

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
pls darao mat yaar,,Shockedof course its not kitani dear..but since swayamvaar has been postponed for now..i can see the chances..:(..dunno but still i have the faith that kmh will no be replaced..and the higher chnaces r bandini..(no offenec to its fans)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Anjalii...xXxpayal_4shibz

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Please don't scare us!!!!!! It cannot be KMH......I think swayamwar will be slated for the 9-10p.m. slot. While the SRK wala show would be reserved for the weekends....

Edited by sheetal6 - 04 January 2011 at 6:17am
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
ya about the quality of episodes on youtube u r rite..and i also have recently seen two TB articles...that two new shows one starring arjun bijlani and other show luteri dulhan is also going to be launched dunno when?..Confused..its better they replace those shows which need to be..and one more thought is that the time slot from 7 to 8 is empty so  imagine can use their brains..and put their serials there..:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285payal_4Anjalii...xXx

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
heyyy dara dia.............we just want kitniiiii n kitniiii bsssss
angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
baap re is my post scary..
m jst curious to knw whch shows..dnt be scared guys we got it back
we can sit on NDTV's head making there life miserable they knw thatLOL
but I thought you guys might be curios...dnt mean to scare you guys but its somethng you shld confirm.

rasika_DS IF-Dazzler
rasika_DS
rasika_DS

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

I also think that swayamvar will be in the 9pm-10pm slot n plz don't scare yaar..my heart skipped a beat when i read ur post...

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
@Angelina: Dear, you really scared the hell out of us......We know that you didn't mean to do that & was just curious.. But one thing is for sure that if they plan anything bad with KMH, we at the forum will surely give them sleepless nights...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285rasika_DSpayal_4

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index