India-Forums

|| DOTW: What Does It Take To...|| (Page 2)

cintu Goldie
cintu
cintu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
coordination,awesome chemistry,need to support each other...Smile

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
dmgmjht4ever IF-Rockerz
dmgmjht4ever
dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Being in sync, able to rely on each other, can do basic steps or more for many dance types, have expresssions, and cooperate with one's strengths and weaknesses.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

2 people? Confused

LOL smart Alec! TongueLOL

Okay, I think it's important for the two people have good chemistry and synchronization with each other. Smile They obviously must be able to dance, but they need to be able to take that dancing to the next level and provide the audience with something new, fresh and memorable. Also, they need to be good supports of each other because they are dancing together. One must not be the show stealer while the other dances in the background. Both people need equal stage time, and there must be continuity in the performance. It should feel like one dance and not like two people are dancing two different dances. (Unless these theme is some sort of East meets West type of thing.) 

very well said and i quite agree! it is really annoying when one person tries to overshadow the other in a duet. it makes the whole performance look like crap and so, they r worse off than they would've been if they had tried to do it "together."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
dance...LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

2 people? Confused

Okay, I think it's important for the two people have good chemistry and synchronization with each other. Smile They obviously must be able to dance, but they need to be able to take that dancing to the next level and provide the audience with something new, fresh and memorable. Also, they need to be good supports of each other because they are dancing together. One must not be the show stealer while the other dances in the background. Both people need equal stage time, and there must be continuity in the performance. It should feel like one dance and not like two people are dancing two different dances. (Unless these theme is some sort of East meets West type of thing.) 

very well said and i quite agree! it is really annoying when one person tries to overshadow the other in a duet. it makes the whole performance look like crap and so, they r worse off than they would've been if they had tried to do it "together."

Your line in the signature is awesome: "You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do." I love it. 

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

2 people? Confused

Your line in the signature is awesome: "You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do." I love it. 

thanks!Smile

tulipbaby53

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index