Rang Badalti Odhani

Harpreet's return but STILL NO KT

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok as many members of the forum have already discussed the return of harpreet as sooraj's look a like sunny 😊 which does bring an interesting twist to the show but from the article it also said KT hasnt returned yet to shooting which is the saddest news ive heard as i sooo thought he was going to make a surprise re-entry tonight or tomorrow. to make matters worse even harpreets entrance isnt until thursday so that means more silly side stories and filling up of air time. never wished the return of a character sooooo badly shan where are you 😭 come back.
once he returns the acting of eveybody should also improve as now they are dealing with a difficult and emotional storyline

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea dear even i am missing him so much but have to wait til, next weeks god i am impatient now cannot take it any more now plzz kt return back soon at least ur voice would make a difference i wish to hear ur voice today in the conversation with khanak
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaaaaa dear even im missing Karan....plz karan come back soon....
hope atleast by sat epsiode we get shaan back.....missing shanak scenes a lot....

adeelahuju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too yaar.. i am missing him a lot .. hope he come back sooooon..
and i don't want any sunny between my shanak..but got to know that it is just a cameo soooooo happy..
binu paul thumbnail
yes...they r waiting for karans blood test reports...after tht he will resume shotting this week or next...

yaar want karan ....missing him a lot..