Abhishek traumatises Nandini

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Abhishek traumatizes Nandini
STARONE.IN

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on STAR One will take a shocking twist this week with Abhishek (Deepak Wadhwa) abducting Nandini (Deepali Pansare).

STARONE.IN

This incident will leave Nandini traumatized and will be the turning point in Abhishek – Nandini's relationship. We caught up with Deepak and Deepali who shared the experience of shooting this emotionally intense scene with us.

Deepali says "Deepak and I were very passionate about the abduction scene. We gave it our best shot as we were determined to make it our best scene till date in the show. We had long discussions about the scene with our director". Deepak adds "I kept my phone on silent for 5-8 hours while shooting the scene as I wanted to get into my character completely and did not want to speak to anyone. Besides this I also sat alone in a room for one hour thinking about how my character Abhishek should behave in the scene, meditation also helped. Even after the scene was okayed I found it difficult to get out of my character, for the first time ever I felt that acting gives you a high, its like nasha".

Deepak reveals that Deepali being more experienced that she helped him prepare for the scene. He says "Deepali was very supportive. She discussed Abhishek's character with me and explained about why he is behaving this way and that helped me to understand the character better". Deepali adds that Deepak too was very supportive " He helped me by making me feel comfortable while shooting the scene and took care of me".

Deepak was so much into his character that he did not realize that Deepali was getting hurt when he was pushing her around in the scene. Deepali laughs "He did not do it intentionally. Both of us were so much into our character that we did not realize what was happening. My leg was bleeding because I hurt myself when he was pushing me around in the room. I also hurt myself when he flung me on the sofa. We spent two nights shooting the scene and I was left battered and bruised by the end of it". Deepak says "Yes Deepali hurt herself when she hit the sofa but she was very sporting even after that".

Recalling memorable offscreen moments during the shoot Deepak reveals "In most of the scenes I had to come really close to Nandini and as soon as the shot was okayed she would burst out laughing. She really laughs a lot". As for Deepali she recalls "We were shooting for two days without any sleep till 5'oclock in the morning and the temperature in Pune was abut 8.5 degrees. For the scene after the kidnapping I had to be traumatized and walk on the road without chappals. We were shivering due to the cold and plus we were tired mentally as well as physically so that was really memorable".

Speaking about Abhishek who is a character with negative shades Deepali says " Abhishek is not really a bad guy. Its just that his way of expressing love is different and he is impulsive. As Nandini I feel that he is wrong but if you actually think about it he is just trying to express his feelings". Deepak adds " In real life everyone knows that I am a positive person so they were surprised that I am playing this negative role well. My mom saw the abduction promo and was surprised (laughs)".

Abhishek and Nandini are total opposites personality wise so does Deepak believe that opposites attract in real life too? " Yes I believe that opposites attract. It's the connection and the vibes that matter", he says. Deepali offers to sum up their onscreen chemistry by saying "As a couple we rock".

Do not forget to catch Abhishek and Nandini in Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, Monday to Saturday, at 9:00 PM, on STAR ONE.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
STARONE.IN

You have already voted on this!
http://www.starone.in/news/1169/abhishek-traumatizes-nandini.aspx

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7ozzyiePrinsesse.Suvikhushix

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...
but didn't the TB article say that she ends up falling in love with him or something?
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thnx

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index