Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker is caught 3!1 (Page 2)

Poll Question: Ab heqeen hai kay Vandana hee stalker hai ya nahi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [37.14%]
22 [62.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkip

Originally posted by Nihal_luver

Haaaahaaa, i said it before but now i'm sure it's vandana..

If they make vandana the killer then they will somehow make her responsible for bhuvan's death as well.

That is a very interesting possibility as well!

But I don't understand how some people are still confused. It's crystal clear now that Vandana is the stalker! Choti Ma has come back in the form of Vandana!
Dead

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nu_Adu

If they make vandana the killer then they will somehow make her responsible for bhuvan's death as well.

But I don't understand how some people are still confused. It's crystal clear now that Vandana is the stalker! Choti Ma has come back in the form of Vandana!
Dead

Vandana seems to be the only one in the sood house who knows that nivi's mom had some psych. issues.  If Chanchal knew she would have already compared nivi to her mom but she has not said anything about it. 
I really don't think Vandana has a good reason to make Nivi look crazy or to kill her. 
Did choti maa have a good reason to be the killer or did they just make her take the fall because she seemed to be the least likely character who could have done it?

Choti Ma's story was exactly like Vandana's. She was the nicest to everyone. The sweetest and most innocent. But actually she hated everyone and was plotting against them for years. It was an extremely scary and horrifying twist to the story.

I think Vandana has solid reasons to harm Nivi (revenge for her son/husband), and the fact that she knows everything about Nivi's mom is more evidence why she'll want to prove Nivi mad.

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
No its Chanchal and Jawahar
ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

It is not one stalker its stalkers. It's a team. Viren, CC & JH!!!

I thick they R setting up Sid. Sid is on his way back home, he will take the blame for Nivi this time. If DJ dies Sid will loose his power and will go to prisen. Viren, CC and JH will gain all the assessLOL. Nivi will never happy with Viren for sure!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hopemendes

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
i think jawahar...he is the person who hates nivi most and who is shown as not being in the house at all...he is only shown once or twice at breakfast table etc...and he has reason for wanting dadaji dead...for he hates dadaji for giving the power of attorney to sid and making him beg for money in front of sid...
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Dead

Vandana seems to be the only one in the sood house who knows that nivi's mom had some psych. issues.  If Chanchal knew she would have already compared nivi to her mom but she has not said anything about it. 
I really don't think Vandana has a good reason to make Nivi look crazy or to kill her. 
Did choti maa have a good reason to be the killer or did they just make her take the fall because she seemed to be the least likely character who could have done it?

Choti Ma's story was exactly like Vandana's. She was the nicest to everyone. The sweetest and most innocent. But actually she hated everyone and was plotting against them for years. It was an extremely scary and horrifying twist to the story.

I think Vandana has solid reasons to harm Nivi (revenge for her son/husband), and the fact that she knows everything about Nivi's mom is more evidence why she'll want to prove Nivi mad.

if vandana is the bad one i still dont think she is the one stalking ... i think her evil nature may come out later in the show - choti ma didnt get exposed till 3 years into bidaai ... and it was only  to create a story for the time being ... i hope its not the same for this show tooo as that would just be repetative and boring! x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index