Stalker is caught 3!1 - Page 2

Poll Question :

Ab heqeen hai kay Vandana hee stalker hai ya nahi?

Poll Choice
Nahi! aisa nai hoskta
Haan! Yeh bidaai ki choti ma niklii
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
No its Chanchal and Jawahar

It is not one stalker its stalkers. It's a team. Viren, CC & JH!!!

I thick they R setting up Sid. Sid is on his way back home, he will take the blame for Nivi this time. If DJ dies Sid will loose his power and will go to prisen. Viren, CC and JH will gain all the assess😆. Nivi will never happy with Viren for sure!

i think jawahar...he is the person who hates nivi most and who is shown as not being in the house at all...he is only shown once or twice at breakfast table etc...and he has reason for wanting dadaji dead...for he hates dadaji for giving the power of attorney to sid and making him beg for money in front of sid...
Originally posted by Nu_Adu

Choti Ma's story was exactly like Vandana's. She was the nicest to everyone. The sweetest and most innocent. But actually she hated everyone and was plotting against them for years. It was an extremely scary and horrifying twist to the story.

I think Vandana has solid reasons to harm Nivi (revenge for her son/husband), and the fact that she knows everything about Nivi's mom is more evidence why she'll want to prove Nivi mad.

if vandana is the bad one i still dont think she is the one stalking ... i think her evil nature may come out later in the show - choti ma didnt get exposed till 3 years into bidaai ... and it was only  to create a story for the time being ... i hope its not the same for this show tooo as that would just be repetative and boring! x