Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Stalker is caught 3!1

Poll Question: Ab heqeen hai kay Vandana hee stalker hai ya nahi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [37.14%]
22 [62.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Khilonaa IF-Sizzlerz
Khilonaa
Khilonaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

agai!

Stalker is >>........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sidharth mother

One of the proof: she is alway near nivi when there is something fishy with nivi

2nd: she alway go with nivi to check what is fishy

3rd: she is taking revenge for her son or her husand from her as they think nivi father killed sid father

4th: During bulb incident she was with Nivi because she has one of the servants helping her out.

guyz what u think

thxx

Nu_Adu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I m frm begginning doubting her . Becozz her over showerness of love on Viren is making me doubting her as In bidaai also CM used 2 do same wid Ranvir-Alekh(Alevir) . So i thnk She could b stalker . But i seriouslyy don'tt want tht as It will hurt Viren d most as He always saw his own Maa in her . Hr lovess his tayajii veryy much .
Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
I have a diff. theory.. and I agree its vandana, but for diff. reasons.

I believe that , when niveditha came , Yashodhara, chanchal and jawahar are the ones who hated her the most.

So They want to harm her real bad and that is why they created that fire incident.
As you know that Yashodhara told nivi to go and put the kul deep on teh stove and not divya and when this happened, i believe that vandana over heard their plans later abotu doing something dangerous to nivi.

So Vandana cooked up a plan with either viren's help or nandu's help

to scare nivi out of the house so she can go and stay at her dad's place and to throw the real murder plot or harm plot of the real culprit

So yes the mysterious person is vandana with a help of another person,
either viren or nandu as she needs a man to do the running etc and placing of things to look very less suspicious.

And the reason is not to harm nivi but to save her from a greater harm

now if Nandu is in the plan then viren is getting the clues about a plot and he will soon find out about the stalker and when he realizes its vandana he will find out the real plot about nivi's murder which started with the fire incident.

My 2 cents
bubblez91 Goldie
bubblez91
bubblez91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i really dont think it is Vandana, i got a feeling that it is Jawahar, coz its always Chanchal helping him in some way or another in creating these scenarios ... for example the dinner ... she was forcing for the dinner to go ahead at Hemlata's place, why??? .... so Jawahar can change the medicines for Dadaji, create a bit of fear for Nivi, frame her, while at the same time getting rid of Dadaji who knows what they are up tooo ... x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiLove.NivRen

Nivarth_fan Newbie
Nivarth_fan
Nivarth_fan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblez91

i really dont think it is Vandana, i got a feeling that it is Jawahar, coz its always Chanchal helping him in some way or another in creating these scenarios ... for example the dinner ... she was forcing for the dinner to go ahead at Hemlata's place, why??? .... so Jawahar can change the medicines for Dadaji, create a bit of fear for Nivi, frame her, while at the same time getting rid of Dadaji who knows what they are up tooo ... x

I agree with you. Let me remind you all that there was an episode where dadaji wanted to disclose Chanchal's true colors to everyone after he got well but he just warned her instead. But chanchal was saying to herself that 'I will see Nivedita for how lon you get support in this house from dadaji, or if dadaji will even remain alive or not we will see"

so it is so obvious Chanchal and Jawahar or someone other than Vandana has done this to frame Nivi and to get her out at the same time killing dadaji out of their way. Afterall, dadaji being alive means trouble for Chanchal and Jawahar right!
Kanchhi_ Goldie
Kanchhi_
Kanchhi_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I can't imagine Vandana being that stalker. Not another "Bidaai" twist plsssssss. As I said let the nice people remain nice. CTs don't do any filthy twists.

Love.NivRen

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
i hope its not vandana....
Nihal_luver Groupbie
Nihal_luver
Nihal_luver

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Haaaahaaa, i said it before but now i'm sure it's vandana..

Nu_Adu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index