kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
wat is in this video???
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
chalo yaara again bakwaas with no proof insane people and dear why we will we b angry with you after all u r the only source of news from sbs naLOL yaara i dont know after all this what arhaans feels must b too bad feeling sorry for him Cry and with all this rubbish rumours only one person is benefited and thats ykw thats irritating me AngryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
chalo yaara again bakwaas with no proof insane people and dear why we will we b angry with you after all u r the only source of news from sbs naLOL yaara i dont know after all this what arhaans feels must b too bad feeling sorry for him Cry and with all this rubbish rumours only one person is benefited and thats ykw thats irritating me AngryOuch

I think he should talk with them

this time its not SBS it's U ME TV
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

I think he should talk with them

this time its not SBS it's U ME TV
yaara its not the first time u me aur hum tv remember phone bakwaas it was them yaara i will pm u something wait just let me settle zainab first

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
telstra
did u see the pic???
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
I think it was Sbs and it's first time u me aur tv showing it .aab Arhaan inko interview dena ban kar dega lol .arja look so close and cozy with eachother and that bothering media so they will indirectly bringing their fake lovers:( I won't believe it till Arhaan will accept it:)so arja is forever.kya kehte hoon guys?
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by mitalpn

chalo yaara again bakwaas with no proof insane peopled dear why we will we b angry with you after all u r the only source of news from sbs naLOLyaara i dont know after all this what arhaans feels must b too bad feeling sorry for him Cryand with all this rubbish rumours only one person is benefited and thats ykw thats irritating me AngryOuch
</div>
<div>

<font color="#990099" size="3">I think he should talk with them </font>

<font color="#990099" size="3"></strong></font>

<font color="#990099" size="3"><strong>this time its not SBS it's U ME TV</font>

yaara its not the first time u me aur hum tv remember phone bakwaas it was them yaara i will pm u something wait just let me settle zainab first
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Dead

Lilac_N_Maple

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index