Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

Request starplus to bring Additi on new show (Page 2)

moon_mine IF-Rockerz
moon_mine
moon_mine

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
want harshiti together!!!!!
i thnk there's already some talk abt the sequel....bcos harshad said at one pt of time on sbs that day...."bohut cheezon ka bohut kuchh hona zaruri hai likr kis desh...." n aftr that he diverted it!!!!
so may be....sumthng s cookng up!!!!
watng fr that only!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-mazkachazka

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I cant see her wiv anyone else apart from Harshad. waiting for the KDMHMD sequel.

-scarlett-mazkachazka

shirlys Senior Member
shirlys
shirlys

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
how u guys r thinking that harshad will leave tere liye???????????tere liye is not goin to end so soon........i'm for sure it will take atleast one year......for kis desh sequel u guys want additi wait for one year or more who knows????????plz guys we hav to take additi out of that sangini........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz for our additi think it guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-prime-mazkachazka

Greeshma.... IF-Dazzler
Greeshma....
Greeshma....

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
if additi leaves sangini in half way it may create a bad image for her at least among the producers............ i dont want that to happen as we r not sure who is going to give us back our harshiti.............. so in my opinion first let them complete their respective projects...........

Edited by Greeshma.... - 04 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-iheartChainewt2007mazkachazka

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I can understand that a lot of you and it sounds like Additi include are not too pleased with the current situation of Sangini.

I really think the CVs of the show really messed up a show that could have been interesting with two parallel leads...but Pihu and Abhay don't get enough screen time...they just sort of sit in the background.

Now, that the CVs are using Pihu's character to go negative and bring some more spice into the show I can see why people are getting upset.

But especially in a short-lived TV industry you have to be careful about what you say and do.  Professionalism is something you have to adhere to even when you may disagree with the current character track you are playing.  I'm sure AG is a big girl and can make her own decisions on whether she will continue playing in Sangini (though I do think that show is dying a slow death) or move onto another project (that is if anyone is offering anything to her...or there is anything out there to be offered at the current time...it seems to me...at least all the big shows have been launched.  And as per the rumors (during Desh times) and the way Kis Desh ended I have a strong feeling BT won't be offering AG anything...Ekta doesn't like it "when you bite the hand that feeds you"...she may not dislike AG but she may be very wary of using her again...)

I think for those of you concern just pray that things work out for AG.

Edit:
And I agree with Greeshma...  AG shouldn't leave a show that is currently featuring her character in a current track.

Edited by iheartChai - 04 January 2011 at 10:02am
newt2007 IF-Rockerz
newt2007
newt2007

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i'm just praying to see Harshiti back onscreen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka

Anjaliz Goldie
Anjaliz
Anjaliz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

I can understand that a lot of you and it sounds like Additi include are not too pleased with the current situation of Sangini.

I really think the CVs of the show really messed up a show that could have been interesting with two parallel leads...but Pihu and Abhay don't get enough screen time...they just sort of sit in the background.

Now, that the CVs are using Pihu's character to go negative and bring some more spice into the show I can see why people are getting upset.

But especially in a short-lived TV industry you have to be careful about what you say and do.  Professionalism is something you have to adhere to even when you may disagree with the current character track you are playing.  I'm sure AG is a big girl and can make her own decisions on whether she will continue playing in Sangini (though I do think that show is dying a slow death) or move onto another project (that is if anyone is offering anything to her...or there is anything out there to be offered at the current time...it seems to me...at least all the big shows have been launched.  And as per the rumors (during Desh times) and the way Kis Desh ended I have a strong feeling BT won't be offering AG anything...Ekta doesn't like it "when you bite the hand that feeds you"...she may not dislike AG but she may be very wary of using her again...)

I think for those of you concern just pray that things work out for AG.

Edit:
And I agree with Greeshma...  AG shouldn't leave a show that is currently featuring her character in a current track.

hello everyone ,

Bold - i think about the rumor it was a publicity stunt by Balaji to get more TRP in Ajmeer times 

about Ekta's dislikeness i don't think so because AG was in Hawolleen party which was given by

EKta for the success of PYEK

i hope for the best . i want to give some times for them to come back together HC has tereliye -

good going show and AG has sangini ( although i don't like it Sleepy ) my wishes are always with

them . i think after 10 or 12 months we have to wait. don't hate for this 

but we should continuously request from Balaji ,Ekta and SP about new show HC and AG

together ...how many times it goes .

it will prove our fan power

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Greeshma....newt2007mazkachazka

AASUS IF-Sizzlerz
AASUS
AASUS

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

...it seems to me...at least all the big shows have been launched. 

@kranti thanks for the info.

@iheartChai quite a discouraging thought. I would say AG is not in need of prayers only her fans need it if they want to see her in a show. Nothing in show biz remains the same. EK & SP have done lot more publicity stunts than what was mentioned. @bold may I ask how you found out about it? I'm only curious as I don't really know.

-prime-iheartChai

Go to top