Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shirlys thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
how u guys r thinking that harshad will leave tere liye???????????tere liye is not goin to end so soon........i'm for sure it will take atleast one year......for kis desh sequel u guys want additi wait for one year or more who knows????????plz guys we hav to take additi out of that sangini........plzzzzzzzzzzzzz for our additi think it guys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Greeshma.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if additi leaves sangini in half way it may create a bad image for her at least among the producers............ i dont want that to happen as we r not sure who is going to give us back our harshiti.............. so in my opinion first let them complete their respective projects........... Edited by Greeshma.... - 13 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I can understand that a lot of you and it sounds like Additi include are not too pleased with the current situation of Sangini.

I really think the CVs of the show really messed up a show that could have been interesting with two parallel leads...but Pihu and Abhay don't get enough screen time...they just sort of sit in the background.

Now, that the CVs are using Pihu's character to go negative and bring some more spice into the show I can see why people are getting upset.

But especially in a short-lived TV industry you have to be careful about what you say and do.  Professionalism is something you have to adhere to even when you may disagree with the current character track you are playing.  I'm sure AG is a big girl and can make her own decisions on whether she will continue playing in Sangini (though I do think that show is dying a slow death) or move onto another project (that is if anyone is offering anything to her...or there is anything out there to be offered at the current time...it seems to me...at least all the big shows have been launched.  And as per the rumors (during Desh times) and the way Kis Desh ended I have a strong feeling BT won't be offering AG anything...Ekta doesn't like it "when you bite the hand that feeds you"...she may not dislike AG but she may be very wary of using her again...)

I think for those of you concern just pray that things work out for AG.

Edit:
And I agree with Greeshma...  AG shouldn't leave a show that is currently featuring her character in a current track.

Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i'm just praying to see Harshiti back onscreen.

Anjaliz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iheartChai

I can understand that a lot of you and it sounds like Additi include are not too pleased with the current situation of Sangini.

I really think the CVs of the show really messed up a show that could have been interesting with two parallel leads...but Pihu and Abhay don't get enough screen time...they just sort of sit in the background.

Now, that the CVs are using Pihu's character to go negative and bring some more spice into the show I can see why people are getting upset.

But especially in a short-lived TV industry you have to be careful about what you say and do.  Professionalism is something you have to adhere to even when you may disagree with the current character track you are playing.  I'm sure AG is a big girl and can make her own decisions on whether she will continue playing in Sangini (though I do think that show is dying a slow death) or move onto another project (that is if anyone is offering anything to her...or there is anything out there to be offered at the current time...it seems to me...at least all the big shows have been launched.  And as per the rumors (during Desh times) and the way Kis Desh ended I have a strong feeling BT won't be offering AG anything...Ekta doesn't like it "when you bite the hand that feeds you"...she may not dislike AG but she may be very wary of using her again...)

I think for those of you concern just pray that things work out for AG.

Edit:
And I agree with Greeshma...  AG shouldn't leave a show that is currently featuring her character in a current track.

hello everyone ,

Bold - i think about the rumor it was a publicity stunt by Balaji to get more TRP in Ajmeer times 

about Ekta's dislikeness i don't think so because AG was in Hawolleen party which was given by

EKta for the success of PYEK

i hope for the best . i want to give some times for them to come back together HC has tereliye -

good going show and AG has sangini ( although i don't like it ðŸ¥± ) my wishes are always with

them . i think after 10 or 12 months we have to wait. don't hate for this 

but we should continuously request from Balaji ,Ekta and SP about new show HC and AG

together ...how many times it goes .

it will prove our fan power

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: iheartChai

...it seems to me...at least all the big shows have been launched. 

@kranti thanks for the info.

@iheartChai quite a discouraging thought. I would say AG is not in need of prayers only her fans need it if they want to see her in a show. Nothing in show biz remains the same. EK & SP have done lot more publicity stunts than what was mentioned. @bold may I ask how you found out about it? I'm only curious as I don't really know.
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sangini  s  trps are going down day by day and with many new shows in line to go on air , thinks that  sangini  may soon go off air  may in a month  or two , because  zee does  not have any  vacant time slot to shift it.  ADITI is very good actor  and would surely return as lead sooon, she does not  need to be any ones  favorite  to get work, she can do it on her own. and  the whole EKTA thing that  she will not cast AG in her future projects is only blown out  proportion.  whole  story of AG  being   near droped from  kis desh in 2008  was only a pudlicity stunt. If EKTA KAPOOR  has any problem with  her  actors and not casting them in  future is true then  why did  she  casted ANUPRIYA KAPOOR in tereliye. when anupriya left  BETAAB DIL even after  shooting for few initial epesodes. Only hope to see AG  as lead in a good show as lead veryyyyyyy soooooon. AG  just cant  wait  to see tereliye end.She has her own career and as  her fan, want her to gain her individual  identity  as HC did with tereliye. But  want them to see together once again in  future.Edited by prime_time - 13 years ago
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: athisdagrh

@kranti thanks for the info.

@iheartChai quite a discouraging thought. I would say AG is not in need of prayers only her fans need it if they want to see her in a show. Nothing in show biz remains the same. EK & SP have done lot more publicity stunts than what was mentioned. @bold may I ask how you found out about it? I'm only curious as I don't really know.

I just want to make one thing clear...I would love to see AG and HC acting together again.

Sorry if my words sounded kind of harsh about AG. 

As for the bold part...I'm speaking about that time period where there was a lot of new shows were being launched...especially from BT camp.  I'm sure BT has some other things in line but for that there has to be some shows going off air. 
Shahbano1 thumbnail
Wasnt Additi offered Pyar ki ek kahani and even Sarvagun Sampana which went off air sometime back i think , she was there at Ekta's party too , I don't think there is any such issue that ekta won't cast her again
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
fingers crossed..just hoping against hope to watch harshiti again..be it a sequel or anything..but personally kranti i dont like KW at all..