India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

suraj....sunny.....

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
really lookng 4ward 2 new ajnabi(sunny) in shnaks life.cvs r really rockng......naam bi kya diya hain sunnyLOLLOLLOLnow cant wait 4 the interstng twists n fun dis character brings in der life.its really sumthng major and v can c shanak facng it togetherBig smile........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989priya_cool_123

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
i am in dire shock of seeing this news man wht happening i am not able to digest the fact that he is returning any way but would be nice to shaan jealous nd all and how shanak together will deal this situation and evolve as winner fingers crossed hope this is just a cameo and ends fast plzz

Edited by jyothi1989 - 04 January 2011 at 5:19am
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
varshu dear... there u r... i am basically tired of dicussing surak aka sunny now... will paste my pos here....

u guys might find this weird.... but u don know how much i wanted suraj to come back... when the new entry s came... i wished suraj s booth also came... and i also posted on that.....

and then wuth natty c surprise and yest scroll during epi.... i was expecting it deep in mky heart but thought that rbo is too original for that..... but sighs no...... it s of course too kektaish.......

but alot of drama in action ....omg......

suraj was always a pinch in shanak s life and shaan should feel guilty of his rather than what he did to rahul.......'

shaan was never shown to feel guilty abt this..... now i expect them to show something on this line... and of course how shanak go thru this phase hand in hand......

i actually fell off my chair when i saw the article...... omg .... ... hope they do some justice with this track and harpreet.... i loved him as suraj........ just not some replacement track till kt comes back... i would love the story to grow after he comes back and will be more fun to watch.......i

shaan s juvenile freinds should also understand that life has tougher problems..... so just give it a second chance and stop fighting over petty issues

i if harpreet has any big fan right now it is me........ * ducks away from rotten eggs and tomatoes*   ok ok don forget my heart is always for shanak.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothi1989Yasharanrocks.Dilwale.

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
even i prefrd surajs track den rockon track priya.n also like one mem posted khanak never made a choice b/n suraj n shaan.its really gona b interestng 4m all angles.n in RBO surajs lookalike is returnng after a long time not like odr shows wer dey return in few days.now shanak shares gr8 relation.so im really lookng 4ward 2 dis ajnabi..........hope dey r gona deal dis track in a uniq way.its not at all a luvtriangle like oder shows.......
.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged

@priya

Ditto bud!

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
yaar varsha suraj/sunny entry was really a shocking news for me......but really looking forward to this track as it will make shanak relationship even more stronger and haha shaan-rahul will be jealous but i want sunny role to be cameo and only for few epsiodes.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top