ST was looking cheap with her face expression - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
she was jumping and runnign liek a kid who runs after his fav toy!
Her expressions were rather very cute yesterday, she was like a little girl

Dhak dhak karne laga, the song is such, that u gottu havethat facial expression and she was choreographing that song for Pamela Anderson
so nothing wrong in that too 😉
Originally posted by DhobiGhat

Looking cheap 😕

She is cheap 😆

this comment shows ur cheapness rather than hers as sameer wud have said 😳

well she is highest paid tv actress, that too make ur comment BS
She is overexpressive but a fantastic dancer
Originally posted by milindo2

this comment shows ur cheapness rather than hers as sameer wud have said 😳

well she is highest paid tv actress, that too make ur comment BS

once upon a time she was one of tv's highest paid actress, n by da way da highest paid was smriti irani
She gets 75K per epi.. I wonder who gets paid more than her on TV.. Apart from Madhuri Dixit 😆

How come most popular and highest paid TV star on a show like bigg boss for 90 days ? Why is she not highest paid on BB show ? If she was highest paid, then why didn't she leave after zameer statement ? Definitely she needs money thats why she is there. Her career seems to be mainly reality show which is not bad.

Good luck with her career 👍🏼

Originally posted by ecugals

i hope she doesnt jump into the item girl bandwagon after BB4! she is a decent actress and shud remain the same..!
I did find her decent in BB4 but she may wear item girl clothes coz I have never seen her dress decent 😕
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

She gets 75K per epi.. I wonder who gets paid more than her on TV.. Apart from Madhuri Dixit 😆

Dhak Dhak karne laga is all about seduction, and on top of that song was to be picturized on Pamela Anderson. So Shweta knew what all sorts of expressions was bigg boss asking for to create that hotness

See Madhuri's expression in that song.  I feel these are like little kids running along.

And yesterday she didn't give those expression, she was naughty and all, for the song was such.

I reported the thread, action will be taken.
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

oh its reason for being jealous of her ...