India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MY FIRST OSs ON MAAN GEET .[AFTER MARRIAGE]

tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25
tiyasha25

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
my first os and i am a new member. it is after the marriage . this is an idea for cvs .if they decide to do marriage .

this was the sr and maan enters the room and he saw that geet is sleeping . he thought in his mind that the thing he wanted to do he did. now geet is mrs geet maan singh khurana . and geet was sleeping because she had got tired . he sleep inside geet but geet hold him tightly and say that where were u pinky and maan c that she is saying this in her dreams . and he also hold him and they sleep together.

then maan woke up first in the morning and he saw geet sleeping . he did not want geet to disturb . he slightly take out his hand from her grip and this woke up geet . and then maan said that goodmorning mrs maan khurana and geet smiles and maan hugs him. then annie nok on the door of their room and they come out of their drems and geet get up to open the door . then annie says that get ready and give her a beautiful red saree . and annie gives a white sherwani to maan . but maan says that he has to go office but dadi came and says maan that today there are so many rasms . and she manage maan to be in the km .

then the rasms start it was the rasm of making food . and geet starts making food . she cook khir for everone and gives to everyone . but on dinning table when she gave khir to maan he eat it and then he holds his hands and then geet says that dadiii and then maan stop holding . and then daadi says what beta and geet says woo u want some more khir . and then maan says in his mind thankgod. and he sees at geet and geet gives a naughty smile .

then they go to kc and they start doing work . and maan call geet to give a file and geet comes and maan close the door . maan puuls her and said that what she was going to say to daadi . she says nothing but maan pulls her more closer and then suddenly annie comes and says oops wrong timmings . and says whaise bhai aap kar kya rahe the . maan says ii am taking a file . annie says ooo i will give u let geet go back home maan suddenly says no . i mean there is so much work to do . but annie says i ;ll do all the work . but maan says the work  i am saying for u cannot do . annie says what bhai i will do . let geet go . and says her to go and geet goes to the km.

then it was night maan enters the room and sees geet that she is not there . he go everywhere but he did;nt find him . then geet comes from the  door and says maan . maan asks geet that where were u . r u alright . r u noy feeling well . we have to go to the doctor . then geet says no she is alright she had gone with annie to a icecream shop . but the shop was closed . maan said that i know that u did'nt like icecream . geet says but i don;t know why i am feeling to eat icecream and i want to eat icecrem now . maan says we;ll go in the morning and there is icecream in fridge also . geet says really and she starts eating icecream and after eating the icecream she sleep and maan also sleeps . maan thoughts in his mind that geet should take rest now . and he also sleeps .

end-
PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdNatashaSahaipreet07maaneetkimeet-SwaSan-ShimmerrNav2010mrk-1cuttieecharmed ones

tiyasha25 Newbie
tiyasha25
tiyasha25

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
10 views and no comment please comment
mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
wow !! geets cravings started !! nice OS
ritika18 Newbie
ritika18