Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why shweta is a deserving winner (Page 7)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Milind y r u soo short tempered brother..??WinkLOL

Even i'm also a short tempered guy bt if dont like any comment den i try to ignore it da most nowadays..!!!Embarrassed

U can discuss with us (shweta fans) in pm if u r hurt by any comments against shweta..!!!

I dont want ur IP to be banned bro..!!!Wink

Giv it a thought..!!!Smile

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 January 2011 at 7:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by madhurirajput71

full agree with u kutta bhai. Akhir Shweta ne aisa kya kar diya jo baki sabne nahi kiya. baki sab ne to ghar ka kaam bhi kiya per is lazy lady ko dekho sirf sam ke saath gup shup karne ke alawa koi kaam nahi tha isse. i hope ashmit should win. kyonki shweta bhi doodh ki dhooli nahi hai . koi bhi jeete but i hope shweta tiwari na jeete. dramebaaz kahin ki.

Aisi negativity acchi baat nahi LOL Kuch Sam fanz ne kaha tha, koi bhi rahe, bass Shweta nikal jaaye.. Dekho kya hua.. Sam out ho gayaLOL Same happened with Veena and allLOL

Acha socho.. Acha phal milegaLOL
Thumbs Up ROFLROFLROFL

prerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hi Kuttabhai quoting your post here
Manisha, Overall good post Tongue  Assmit is equally deserving as well because he has conducted himself well if you keep aside his seductive drama. I think shweta definitely is a smart player . The one thing i like about her is that she was always focused on winning the show and hence her moves were cautious. Yes she is diplomatic but she can definitely use words from dolly bindra's dictionary in fights ( unlike sammy who uses only "watch your manners" LOL . I would call sammy more dignified. 

Well in ashmit's case i dont see any reason why his cheap acts with veena should be kept aside.They were a part of his conduct in the show,which is a major reason why i think he is not deserving because he wasnt dignified.But yes he is definitely the most cool-headed person in the show he is always calm during a fight.The way he handled dolly is the best till now.But these reasons for me are still not good enough to supersede the fact that he is not dignified.So shweta is more deserving than him.As i have said in my post she is diplomatic but she is also straight forward when required like when she said ashmit is the worst house mate that to when nominations were going to take place.If she was cautious of her moves she wouldnt have said that.As far as the words she uses when she is fighting i dont think it has any thing to do with dignity.If someone's character is attacked on national television no one can remain calm.Not sure that sam woulds have been calm if his character was attacked.Any how this is not a comparison between shweta and sam.For me both are equally dignified,classy and deserving

Now about Shweta ,you forgot to add how dominant she becomes at time when she is captain. You forgot to mention how lazy she is which could be main factor why others in house complained about her. You forgot to mention how she secretly enjoyed anti-veena conversations. You forgot to mention how she never took jokes in good spirit (hrishant calling her mirchi for example) . You also forgot to mention how she made cheap remarks about veena's character. She also lied probably saying that she never met dolly bindra before the show. You should also mention how BB has favoured her couple of times to save from nominations. BB always gave her chori tasks to get more limelight. 

When was shweta dominating during her captaincy?She doesnt say anything to anyone when she is a captain.But yes she is dominating when she is teaching dance i agree but there are also times when she sits back and let's other people take charge like sam was handling  last week's tasks she wasnt dominating then.Yes she is definately lazy in comparison to others.I mean she does her work but when compared to others she doesnt do enough which she has also accepted when she was talking to salman.Not sure what you mean by 'secretly enjoyed anti veena conversation' whenever anyone said anything against veena she laughed openely she didnt go to the bathroom and laugh so where was the secrecy in this.Anyways she did bitch about veena and veena bitched about her.I have already said in my post that she does backbite but everyone in the house does.So if this is a point against her its against everyone in the house.As far as taking jokes in god spirit she did take those which were genuine like when hrishant pushed her in the pool.But there were some she couldnt take even i cant digest non veg jokes so may be hrishant shouldnt have called her mirchi if she didnt like it.To be truthful i dont even know what hrishant meant when he called her mirchi.And she has always maintained that she never actually met dolly even when she came shweta told manoj that she doesnt know dolly only knows about her and raja's incident.If BB is favouring her its not her fault.BB has given her more lime light because they know she has a lot of fans cant really hold her responsible for this. 

Shweta acts diplomatic n goody-goody as long as she has control and all good footage. Remember, how freaked out she was after dolly taking control of the kitchen ? .....Shweta was impatient there with using words like "meri jhooti" and "maine apne baap ki bhi nahi suni"
And i dont think shweta freaked out when dolly took control of the kitchen.Infact at that time hrishant was the kitchen captain not doly.And the reason why she said meri joti and all wasnt because of dolly but because she was saying that she hasnt gone in the kitchen to which anachal also agreed but ashmit and hrishant refused to believe her.This is what had happened.Infact if you will see the episode in which the first dolly and shweta fight took place shweta herself says to manoj and hrishant that dolly is a good cook so she should cook.

Also it was amazing the way she pulled off her "BB is god " stunt. 

She did say that BB is god but where was the stunt in this didnt understand so cant comment

Most people have sympathy for her coz she is single mother. The whole raja chaudhari issue has helped her in a way to gain more support. Even Rani mukherjee wants shweta to win for her daughter ...so do you see reasoning here ?? Embarrassed 

Shweta also put sammy in akward situation by taking U-turn on BF issue.

Sammy was more deserving of course and he handled dolly much better and was ready to leave the house. He wasn't ready to be in house with dolly for the sake of money. Sammy was crybaby at times but a true gentleman for sure. Shweta is a smart player Thumbs Up but as a person Thumbs Down.

Well only rani said this but arbaaz said because of the way she has handles herself in the house and katrina and dharamendra didnt give any reason.So definitely people dont support her only because she is a single mother only one person does.What happened between shweta and sam for the BF thing i didnt understand at all so again cant comment.Sam was definitely a gentleman no doubt about it.As a person i dont think we can call anyone a bad person because each and every person in this  world has both good and bad qualities.It depends on what you choose to see.All the things in you said against shweta in your post are true but there is another side to her also and she is not always like what you said.But it depends on you whether you want to see only her flaws and not her good points.I dont like veena or dolly but i would never say they are bad people because they have good qualities too.So you need to compare both good and bad qualities to decide who is a better and deserving person.Looking at one side can never give you the correct view

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanmokshashreeHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92prerna4rishav

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

@sirjee/  sonia how r u ? After long time ..happy new year Tongue
hi...HAPPY NEW YEAR to u too...n after 4 days...hahahhahha...me perfect...how bout u...n see widout my support shweta entered into finale...hahahahahahahah

.Arjun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sirjee

@sirjee/  sonia how r u ? After long time ..happy new year Tongue
hi...HAPPY NEW YEAR to u too...n after 4 days...hahahhahha...me perfect...how bout u...n see widout my support shweta entered into finale...hahahahahahahah

LOL ...she has BB's support so she entered finale LOL  she does not need your support Embarrassed

How is life otherwise ? Enjoying the final week of BB ?
lyf iz ok...wid sum new twist n turns...hahahahhahah...yepo finally bb iz bout to finish...ufff...hahahahaah...wat bout u...
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

.Arjun

Go to top