Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ pooji , i saw him when he acted in jassi serial. From then i liked him but never considered myself as his fan bcoz then i was huge fan of someone else after dt show i liked his acting in baagwaan. Again i wanted to see his show but he receeded for long time from tv. Even my sis crazy for him from his fst show. After a long time we got to see him in bb but bb gave a big shock to us when he was about to touch laddar of success .
Originally posted by: Prud123

hmmm.So saying that you can describe ST in one word but its not allowed in IF forum is not bashing.Sorry may be i need to change my definition of bashing.Any how genuine,honest and neutral opinions are always welcome but cant see any.

Saying ST in one word ...whats wrong ? Thats just her opinion !! You asked for others views ...so why not ?  Not everyone can say goody-goody things about your favorite !  She is at least good enough to not say that one word !! ........where as your friend milind has been making all nasty remarks about contenstnat everywhere !

Our opinions are conflicting and that does not mean my opinions are not genuine....Lets respect and appreciate everyone's opinions ...I don't even see you as neutral viewer but its just my opinion !

People have been bashing Mr. bacchhan as well .......phir ST kis khet ki muli hain ?

Prud123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL ...sarcasm rocks !!

Thanks again.Learnt it from the best

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Manisha ....people who term themselves as neutral viewers ...just use the term to pick up a fight with someone & pass their not so genuine views about the contestant ..just as simple as that 🤣.

Its funny how terms like constructive criticism are misused .😆...if you like to call yourself a neutral viewer ...then you should have the guts to appreciate a person for the good qualities they have & criticize them for every wrong thing done .😊......but that seems next to impossible ..
Originally posted by: thickhead

Well the comment might've been hurtful .. but i merely extrapolated the reason that're being mentioned in her favor - she rakes in TRPs .. shes loud but straightforward.. she's not diplomatic... the logic is very much there for anybody, but the blind and dumb, to see ...

And yes, again .. i'm glad that i gave u a reason to smile :) 

Simple .. dont like it .. dont read it .. and as u say .. dnt impose ur views on others ..

I do/say what i feel is right .. and i dont see the need to cover it up with sarcasm :)

You otherwise are a great debater on this forum I believe. You can say what you feel is right but it helps if we follow code of conduct !!  I mean that "kasab' statement was not necessary in my opinion !

Thanks for giving me a reason to smile !! 😆 

Also your logic of polite n genuine n straightforward does not work for me at least .....

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago

So ? If you read it again then you can see that me and Vikrant were just kidding .. When vikrant didn't mind it then what prob do you have ?

And even if it was bashing(against ST), what gives anyone the right to make comments on me and my likes . Just comment on what I have to say about the contestant and back off.

Genuine,honest and neutral opinions doesn't equate to "opinions you happen to agree with." So yeah ..

Thanks again.Learnt it from the best

And who is that best ? 😳  I doubt if you will ever appreciate me for anything !! ......I have called been  hater from my first anti-sweta post 😆

So far I have never called anyone hater on this forum ......calling someone hater is very derogatory and cheap remarks in my opinion !!
Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
Prud123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Saying ST in one word ...whats wrong ? Thats just her opinion !! You asked for others views ...so why not ?  Not everyone can say goody-goody things about your favorite !  She is at least good enough to not say that one word !! ........where as your friend milind has been making all nasty remarks about contenstnat everywhere !

Our opinions are conflicting and that does not mean my opinions are not genuine....Lets respect and appreciate everyone's opinions ...I don't even see you as neutral viewer but its just my opinion !

People have been bashing Mr. bacchhan as well .......phir ST kis khet ki muli hain ?

Few clarifications

1)I never said that you cant bash ST.If you dont like her then you can bash her as much as you want.But you said in your post that ST hasnt been bashed in this thread so wanted to point out that this is not correct

2)I never said you opinions are not genuine.I just feel one most see both good and bad in a person to form a correct opinion

3)I never claimed to be a neutral viewer.I am a proud ST fan.Its just that if you claim to be neutral one should act like it

And yes everyone's opinion is appreciated and respected in this forum.

1)I never said that you cant bash ST.If you dont like her then you can bash her as much as you want.But you said in your post that ST hasnt been bashed in this thread so wanted to point out that this is not correct

Well she did not bash ST .........She could have simply said that "one word" but she did not ...no question of bashing 😊  Plus I dont know what was the word !!

Pooja n vikrant were kidding ......that word could have been "winner" 
Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

@ pooji , i saw him when he acted in jassi serial. From then i liked him but never considered myself as his fan bcoz then i was huge fan of someone else after dt show i liked his acting in baagwaan. Again i wanted to see his show but he receeded for long time from tv. Even my sis crazy for him from his fst show. After a long time we got to see him in bb but bb gave a big shock to us when he was about to touch laddar of success .

Oh yeah .. he was in Dil chahta hai .. I used to watch it though it was a really creepy show cause they couldn't act !

I was Sam's fan but now I am not. I am no one's fan. I don't like any of them!!

I have seen Baghbaan. He did a decent job.  Haha! My cousin is crazy for him too!

Hm .. That was quite surprising though I knew that he wouldn't win anyway !! :)