Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Very funny !!!

Again . .DO NOT COMMENT on what I think about him. You see two friends are talking. None of your business. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Very funny !!!

Again . .DO NOT COMMENT on what I think about him. You see two friends are talking. None of your business. Thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly ...you comment something about me ......and then she calls it as joke ....

What the heck ??? Why does she mind what you say about me !! 😳 

And then later same guys get upset when i say something !! ...........
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Big recognition ? πŸ˜†

Me and my friends didn't know anything about her. I had to google her btw. Oh and yeah .. Type "Shweta Tiwari is a " in google and see the suggestions. I don't need to be jealous you see 😳

even my frnds know anything about sam,once i wanted to tell them about sam, they refused me not to take name of boring hero but i felt bad. Pooji fstly i wanna ask u where i mentioned ur name in d category of jealous of st ? I m confused re.
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL u seem to hv sm attraction towards mischief makers ..Raja Chaudhary .. Dolly Bindra .. next kaun Ajmal Kasab ?? even he brought in TRPs for news channels ..isn't it ? Sadistic pleasure ..

Sure thing but deciding what am I interested in is none of your business !! So you don't have to comment on WHAT I like or name it as "sadistic pleasure " .. !

I have always commented on your views(without giving names to you) while you comment on fellow members like you called my friend LOGIC LESS the other day. So you should learn to be polite first then claim your rights! Thanks :)

I would agree that the comments in bold was indeed bad. There is absolutely no reason to judge a people from his/her likings.. that is very prematured.

I personally supported Raja Choudhary in BB2, sent atleast 100 votes and this time I equally want ST to win.

Everyone has their own reason for liking/disliking someone and people would only show their their narrow vision to personally judge people from that.
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant ronit

even my frnds know anything about sam,once i wanted to tell them about sam, they refused me not to take name of boring hero but i felt bad. Pooji fstly i wanna ask u where i mentioned ur name in d category of jealous of st ? I m confused re.

Just a question Vikrant! You say you like Sameer now! But your sig implies something else
Prud123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Exactly ...you comment something about me ......and then she calls it as joke ....

What the heck ??? Why does she mind what you say about me !! 😳 

And then later same guys get upset when i say something !! ...........

I didn't mind anything it was a good joke so appreciated it.Didnt mean any harm.I liked the joke.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shweta is best lady always .dolly is horrendous mard .now topic should be closed .bahut ho gaya halla gulla.

Originally posted by: akash08

I would agree that the comments in bold was indeed bad. There is absolutely no reason to judge a people from his/her likings.. that is very prematured.

I personally supported Raja Choudhary in BB2, sent atleast 100 votes and this time I equally want ST to win.

Everyone has their own reason for liking/disliking someone and people would only show their their narrow vision to personally judge people from that.

See that was the point .......you voted for Raja chaudhari does not mean I should insult or judge you .... Why should someone judge me if I like dolly or sweta ?? Talk about the show !! And then people call others logicless ...so funny πŸ˜†

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Manisha awesome post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ.....couldn't agree more πŸ˜†

Just look at ST 's popularity ....many anti -ST fans πŸ€”are commenting on your topic ...just like Hrishant said it " mirchi ke ladoo par makhi ke tarah beth te hain "🀣......

"Love her or hate her ...you simply can't ignore her "πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Prud123

I didn't mind anything it was a good joke so appreciated it.Didnt mean any harm.I liked the joke.

In your words, let me say "good joke " to your post πŸ˜†