Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

The forum is meant to discuss the show ...

I dont know why people end up judging other members πŸ˜•  ...Everyone have their reasons to support any views ...all we can do is to discuss in a healthy way without making insulting each other 😊

That is way to be viewbie .. good going !!!
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: alpeshvara

You should be careful with your words and what u say to ppl you've got no right to talk that way,

Did i abuse any1 ?.. and do explain y i don't have the right to connect the dots and form a larger picture ..

dont like .. dont read it .. and stop being being preachy..

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Big recognition ? πŸ˜†

Me and my friends didn't know anything about her. I had to google her btw. Oh and yeah .. Type "Shweta Tiwari is a " in google and see the suggestions.  I don't need to be jealous you see 😳

This is the funniest  logix I have ever seen in my life. Just try in similar way in google about every religion. Like Hindusim is , Buddhism is, Jainism is and u would see exactly what you are seeing now.

and as you would belong to one of the religion.. does that mean samething for you?
Prud123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Thanks a lot Arjun. Well, you def are too ..  You aren't biased towards anyone ! So yeah .. both of us can share the titleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Good joke

Originally posted by: Prud123

Well i absolutely agree with you Kuttabhai every one has a different motive of seeing BB.Not sure what's  your motive of watching but for many of us its watching good and clean fun.Which we get from watching ST.So she is entertaining for us.And she is not fake because she has shown a lot of her flaws also in the show.A true neutral viewer will see both good and bad

I watched all BB seasons and few big brother seasons too .......

Accordingly I have set my own expectations from the show πŸ˜›  Lot of shweta fans are watching BB season for the first time ......so they probably are not aware of drama n verbal spats that goes in each season πŸ˜›

I can tell u that when a celeb enters big boss house, they are all aware of non-sense goes in the house ...they are well prepared !! ....
Originally posted by: Prud123

πŸ˜†Good joke

And good sense of humour πŸ˜†   You realized that it was joke ...good πŸ‘πŸΌ
alpeshvara thumbnail
Originally posted by: thickhead

Did i abuse any1 ?.. and do explain y i don't have the right to connect the dots and form a larger picture ..

dont like .. dont read it .. and stop being being preachy..

didnt u write those words?..implying that she could be sadistic, this isnt about psychology of forum members you should read the forum rules before starting off...u wanna talk about a contestant fine u can do all the dot connecting on them not to another member its clearly stated in the rules
thickhead thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Exactly ...definition of entertainment differs ......even bigg boss knows that ......thats why they introduce someone like dolly in the show πŸ˜›  They must have done their homework to find out what public likes πŸ˜›

Exactly, thats y ST is still in the show .. and Sam was shown the door.

Btw, I like all your posts ......

thanks.

intially i kind of thought you were die-hard ST fan ...

Thats what i call as premature judgement πŸ˜ƒ

my bad !!

.. no problem .. bade bade show mein aisi chhoti chhoti galtiya hoti rehti hai .. 

Cheers...

Lady hold ur horses..

This is a public forum .. and i hv as as much right as any1 to write whatever i want... If u come to discussion board then be prepared to face criticism.. else stay away or stand aside.

LOL u seem to hv sm attraction towards mischief makers ..Raja Chaudhary .. Dolly Bindra .. next kaun Ajmal Kasab ?? even he brought in TRPs for news channels ..isn't it ? Sadistic pleasure ..

Sure thing but deciding what am I interested in is none of your business !! So you don't have to comment on WHAT I like or name it as "sadistic pleasure " .. !

I have always commented on your views(without giving names to you) while you comment on fellow members like you called my friend LOGIC LESS the other day. So you should learn to be polite first then claim your rights! Thanks :)

Exactly, thats y ST is still in the show .. and Sam was shown the door.

thanks.

Thats what i call as premature judgement πŸ˜ƒ

.. no problem .. bade bade show mein aisi chhoti chhoti galtiya hoti rehti hai .. 

Cheers...

ST in still in the show .........so as dolly πŸ˜†