Why shweta is a deserving winner

Posted: 13 years ago
From the start of the BB show i believed that both sam and shweta were equally deserving winners.But now that sam has been evicted i feel shweta is the only deserving winner.Below are the reasons for the same:-

1)She has conducted herself with dignity throughout  the show.She hasnt stooped low to get votes or has done anything cheap for TRP's.Whatever footage she gets is for being herself.

2)For me she is entertaining.I know some people might find her boring and dolly entertaining but that depends on what is your definition of entertainment.If its fights then yes dolly can be entertaining but for me it isnt.I was enjoying the show very much by seeing shweta before dolly came

3)She is diplomatic at times and straight forward too.like When BB asked her who is the worst housemate she said ashmit without any diplomacy but then when he asked her who is perfect man she said both ashmit and sam and when BB asked her who should win she said sam without any diplomacy.So she is diplomatic at times but when necessary she becomes straight forward too.Such a combination is good in a person.one should know how to be both

4)She is playing a game just like the others.Everyone is here to win.But she is playing a very clean game.She hasnt tried to put down anyone or tried to create misunderstandings for the sake of the game.At times she has helped people like dolly and sara without thinking how it will affect her game(eg when she told sara to be friends with ashmit)

5)She doesnt try to create fights.Infact she is always seen avoiding one.Until unless its something huge like her character in question then she fights.Bit in case of andas,chapatti's and other small things she always avoids fighting.This just shows that she doesnt give such petty things any importance

Not say that shweta is flawless.She has made a lot of mistakes as well after all she is a human being.Her biggest mistake was when she said she will go with sam and didnt.Other things that she does like backbitting or gossiping is normal.Everyone in house does it because there is nothing else to do or talk about.But not leaving with sam was wrong but even after that sam was friends whith shweta.So i would like ti believe that there is more than what meets the eye. Because sam is not foolish enough to be friends with someone who just uses him.So this is my POV on  why shweta deserves to win.Please let me know whom according to you is the deserving winner now and why?
She def. deserves to win cause she managed to fool people for 13 effing weeksπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Prud123

From the start of the BB show i believed that both sam and shweta were equally deserving winners.But now that sam has been evicted i feel shweta is the only deserving winner.Below are the reasons for the same:-

1)She has conducted herself with dignity throughout  the show.She hasnt stooped low to get votes or has done anything cheap for TRP's.Whatever footage she gets is for being herself.

2)For me she is entertaining.I know some people might find her boring and dolly entertaining but that depends on what is your definition of entertainment.If its fights then yes dolly can be entertaining but for me it isnt.I was enjoying the show very much by seeing shweta before dolly came

3)She is diplomatic at times and straight forward too.like When BB asked her who is the worst housemate she said ashmit without any diplomacy but then when he asked her who is perfect man she said both ashmit and sam and when BB asked her who should win she said sam without any diplomacy.So she is diplomatic at times but when necessary she becomes straight forward too.Such a combination is good in a person.one should know how to be both

4)She is playing a game just like the others.Everyone is here to win.But she is playing a very clean game.She hasnt tried to put down anyone or tried to create misunderstandings for the sake of the game.At times she has helped people like dolly and sara without thinking how it will affect her game(eg when she told sara to be friends with ashmit)

5)She doesnt try to create fights.Infact she is always seen avoiding one.Until unless its something huge like her character in question then she fights.Bit in case of andas,chapatti's and other small things she always avoids fighting.This just shows that she doesnt give such petty things any importance

Not say that shweta is flawless.She has made a lot of mistakes as well after all she is a human being.Her biggest mistake was when she said she will go with sam and didnt.Other things that she does like backbitting or gossiping is normal.Everyone in house does it because there is nothing else to do or talk about.But not leaving with sam was wrong but even after that sam was friends whith shweta.So i would like ti believe that there is more than what meets the eye. Because sam is not foolish enough to be friends with someone who just uses him.So this is my POV on  why shweta deserves to win.Please let me know whom according to you is the deserving winner now and why?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
[QUOTE=pooja.s92]She def. deserves to win cause she managed to fool people for 13 effing weeksπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks should have included this in my post.I mean fooling intelligent and educated people like us is not easy only a brilliant person can do it.

Thanks should have included this in my post.I mean fooling intelligent and educated people like us is not easy only a brilliant person can do it.
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago

Speak for yourself ..!

Manisha, Overall good post πŸ˜›  Assmit is equally deserving as well because he has conducted himself well if you keep aside his seductive drama. I think shweta definitely is a smart player . The one thing i like about her is that she was always focused on winning the show and hence her moves were cautious. Yes she is diplomatic but she can definitely use words from dolly bindra's dictionary in fights ( unlike sammy who uses only "watch your manners" πŸ˜† . I would call sammy more dignified.

Now about Shweta ,you forgot to add how dominant she becomes at time when she is captain. You forgot to mention how lazy she is which could be main factor why others in house complained about her. You forgot to mention how she secretly enjoyed anti-veena conversations. You forgot to mention how she never took jokes in good spirit (hrishant calling her mirchi for example) . You also forgot to mention how she made cheap remarks about veena's character. She also lied probably saying that she never met dolly bindra before the show. You should also mention how BB has favoured her couple of times to save from nominations. BB always gave her chori tasks to get more limelight.

Shweta acts diplomatic n goody-goody as long as she has control and all good footage. Remember, how freaked out she was after dolly taking control of the kitchen ? .....Shweta was impatient there with using words like "meri jhooti" and "maine apne baap ki bhi nahi suni"

Also it was amazing the way she pulled off her "BB is god " stunt.

Most people have sympathy for her coz she is single mother. The whole raja chaudhari issue has helped her in a way to gain more support. Even Rani mukherjee wants shweta to win for her daughter ...so do you see reasoning here ?? 😳 

Shweta also put sammy in akward situation by taking U-turn on BF issue.

Sammy was more deserving of course and he handled dolly much better and was ready to leave the house. He wasn't ready to be in house with dolly for the sake of money. Sammy was crybaby at times but a true gentleman for sure. Shweta is a smart player πŸ‘πŸΌ but as a person πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

Edited by kuttabhai - 13 years ago
full agree with u kutta bhai. Akhir Shweta ne aisa kya kar diya jo baki sabne nahi kiya. baki sab ne to ghar ka kaam bhi kiya per is lazy lady ko dekho sirf sam ke saath gup shup karne ke alawa koi kaam nahi tha isse. i hope ashmit should win. kyonki shweta bhi doodh ki dhooli nahi hai . koi bhi jeete but i hope shweta tiwari na jeete. dramebaaz kahin ki.
manisha , agree at ur points which u mentioned ,i dont care of negative posts , ur post is enough for me to describe about shweta being winner.. she is rational person , some ppl say dt she playing game,even if she played game in ds show to win , we should understand dt she has sharp mind n used good trick to make place in some inmate's heart , ds game can not be played easily . it can be played by those persons who are rational\sensible. n st is one of them......
Originally posted by kuttabhai

<font color="#990066">Manisha, Overall good post πŸ˜› Assmit is equally deserving as well because he has conducted himself well if you set side his seductive drama. I think shweta definitely is a smart player . The one thing i like about her is that she was always focused on winning the show and hence her moves were cautious. Yes she is diplomatic but she can definitely use words from dolly bindra's dictionary in fights ( unlike sammy who uses only "watch your manners" πŸ˜† . I would call sammy more dignified.

Now about Shweta ,you forgot to add how dominant she becomes at time when she is captain. You forgot to mention how lazy she is which could be main factor why others in house complained about her. You forgot to mention how she secretly enjoyed anti-veena conversations. You forgot to mention how she never took jokes in good spirit (hrishant calling her mirchi for example) . You also forgot to mention how she made cheap remarks about veena's character. She also lied probably saying that she never met dolly bindra before the show. You should also mention how BB has favoured her couple of times to save from nominations. BB always gave her chori tasks to get more limelight.

Shweta acts diplomatic n goody-goody as long as she has control and all good footage. Remember, how freaked out she was after dolly taking control of the kitchen ? .....Shweta was impatient there with using words like "meri jhooti" and "maine apne baap ki bhi nahi suni"

Also it was amazing the way she pulled off her "BB is god " stunt.

Most people have sympathy for her coz she is single mother. The whole raja chaudhari issue has helped her in a way to gain more support. Even Rani mukherjee wants shweta to win for her daughter ...so do you see reasoning here ?? 😳

Shweta also put sammy in akward situation by taking U-turn on BF issue.

Sammy was more deserving of course and he handled dolly much better and was ready to leave the house. He wasn't ready to be in house with dolly for the sake of money. Sammy was crybaby at times but a true gentleman for sure. Shweta is a smart player πŸ‘πŸΌ but as a person πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.
</font>

i wonder if any1 has ever defeated you in debate