India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why shweta is a deserving winner

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
From the start of the BB show i believed that both sam and shweta were equally deserving winners.But now that sam has been evicted i feel shweta is the only deserving winner.Below are the reasons for the same:-

1)She has conducted herself with dignity throughout  the show.She hasnt stooped low to get votes or has done anything cheap for TRP's.Whatever footage she gets is for being herself.

2)For me she is entertaining.I know some people might find her boring and dolly entertaining but that depends on what is your definition of entertainment.If its fights then yes dolly can be entertaining but for me it isnt.I was enjoying the show very much by seeing shweta before dolly came

3)She is diplomatic at times and straight forward too.like When BB asked her who is the worst housemate she said ashmit without any diplomacy but then when he asked her who is perfect man she said both ashmit and sam and when BB asked her who should win she said sam without any diplomacy.So she is diplomatic at times but when necessary she becomes straight forward too.Such a combination is good in a person.one should know how to be both

4)She is playing a game just like the others.Everyone is here to win.But she is playing a very clean game.She hasnt tried to put down anyone or tried to create misunderstandings for the sake of the game.At times she has helped people like dolly and sara without thinking how it will affect her game(eg when she told sara to be friends with ashmit)

5)She doesnt try to create fights.Infact she is always seen avoiding one.Until unless its something huge like her character in question then she fights.Bit in case of andas,chapatti's and other small things she always avoids fighting.This just shows that she doesnt give such petty things any importance

Not say that shweta is flawless.She has made a lot of mistakes as well after all she is a human being.Her biggest mistake was when she said she will go with sam and didnt.Other things that she does like backbitting or gossiping is normal.Everyone in house does it because there is nothing else to do or talk about.But not leaving with sam was wrong but even after that sam was friends whith shweta.So i would like ti believe that there is more than what meets the eye. Because sam is not foolish enough to be friends with someone who just uses him.So this is my POV on  why shweta deserves to win.Please let me know whom according to you is the deserving winner now and why?

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalresh9121.snehalrrst4evasweet_aishArpitachohanRishabhprernamokshashreeHeartEmWatsonrose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanangelshypinky no1MistyDawn*Alishba*romiosugar1HaHaHeHe-HuppDelightedHeartFaraan92prerna4rishavGauahargeous_N

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamPrud123DelightedHeart

resh91 Newbie
resh91
resh91

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

From the start of the BB show i believed that both sam and shweta were equally deserving winners.But now that sam has been evicted i feel shweta is the only deserving winner.Below are the reasons for the same:-

1)She has conducted herself with dignity throughout  the show.She hasnt stooped low to get votes or has done anything cheap for TRP's.Whatever footage she gets is for being herself.

2)For me she is entertaining.I know some people might find her boring and dolly entertaining but that depends on what is your definition of entertainment.If its fights then yes dolly can be entertaining but for me it isnt.I was enjoying the show very much by seeing shweta before dolly came

3)She is diplomatic at times and straight forward too.like When BB asked her who is the worst housemate she said ashmit without any diplomacy but then when he asked her who is perfect man she said both ashmit and sam and when BB asked her who should win she said sam without any diplomacy.So she is diplomatic at times but when necessary she becomes straight forward too.Such a combination is good in a person.one should know how to be both

4)She is playing a game just like the others.Everyone is here to win.But she is playing a very clean game.She hasnt tried to put down anyone or tried to create misunderstandings for the sake of the game.At times she has helped people like dolly and sara without thinking how it will affect her game(eg when she told sara to be friends with ashmit)

5)She doesnt try to create fights.Infact she is always seen avoiding one.Until unless its something huge like her character in question then she fights.Bit in case of andas,chapatti's and other small things she always avoids fighting.This just shows that she doesnt give such petty things any importance

Not say that shweta is flawless.She has made a lot of mistakes as well after all she is a human being.Her biggest mistake was when she said she will go with sam and didnt.Other things that she does like backbitting or gossiping is normal.Everyone in house does it because there is nothing else to do or talk about.But not leaving with sam was wrong but even after that sam was friends whith shweta.So i would like ti believe that there is more than what meets the eye. Because sam is not foolish enough to be friends with someone who just uses him.So this is my POV on  why shweta deserves to win.Please let me know whom according to you is the deserving winner now and why?

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aishmyths_vazPrud123kooliioromiosugar1HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92prerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pooja.s92]She def. deserves to win cause she managed to fool people for 13 effing weeksThumbs Up

Thanks should have included this in my post.I mean fooling intelligent and educated people like us is not easy only a brilliant person can do it.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanmokshashreeMarz_Mahira_fanangelshypinky no1romiosugar1prerna4rishavFaraan92DelightedHeartGauahargeous_N

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by pooja.s92

She def. deserves to win cause she managed to fool people for 13 effing weeksThumbs Up

Thanks should have included this in my post.I mean fooling intelligent and educated people like us is not easy only a brilliant person can do it.
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up LOLROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 04 January 2011 at 4:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1kooliioromiosugar1DelightedHeartprerna4rishav

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurirajput71pooja.s92Rapierblack_haze

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
full agree with u kutta bhai. Akhir Shweta ne aisa kya kar diya jo baki sabne nahi kiya. baki sab ne to ghar ka kaam bhi kiya per is lazy lady ko dekho sirf sam ke saath gup shup karne ke alawa koi kaam nahi tha isse. i hope ashmit should win. kyonki shweta bhi doodh ki dhooli nahi hai . koi bhi jeete but i hope shweta tiwari na jeete. dramebaaz kahin ki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Arjun

Go to top