Poll

Does Sushant and Shampa deserve 30 for their performance on 3.01.2011

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sheetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends.
First of all Happy New Year 2011 to everyone.
I m a great fan of JDJ  and Sushant Rajput. I know Sushant and Shampa are great dancers , but somehow i felt that , their performance in teen ka tadka does not deserve 30. I can rate that performance as 28 or 29 but not 30.
I felt Shekhar and Daya also did a good job but they got less marks. Even Ragini's act got little less marks.

This is not to offend anyone and is simply my viewpoint.
Thanks and Regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hii,
i'm also a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fan of sushant, he is my life, but honestly i did not liked his 3rd jan performance. he deserved 30 4 his last 2 performances,but not 4 his last performance. i think he deserved 26.
but i think that da judges know better than me so may b 4 dem it was a performance dat worth 30.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI Guys:

Happy new year to you guys too, I have to disagree with you guys I think his performance did deserve a  30 .. I  loved it , it moved me to tears. I am Indian but I was born in the West Indies and I now live in Canada. I have never been to India,, but after watching his performance I was soo moved and I felt such a strong connection with the story of the dance ..it was unreal. I am also somewhat of a dancer so I could relate a little to what the judges see. Sushant too moves so gracefully .. I just love him ... I do think that the judges are fair...
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
off course.he was perfect . 👍🏼

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was a well deserved 30. The dance was perfect, the concept was very strong. When one hears the word 'three' the first image that comes to mind of an Indian is a tricolour - tiranga.

The way they executed the dance was very impressive. It had a sober feel. The way they fought, then realised their folly and ran to save 'dying' peace was symbolic of our present scenario--- people keep fighting and the common man suffers- finally when all is lost, they realise what they have done.

Using the contemporary style was a very good idea. All 3 of them were given equal scope to perform and all 3 did well. Expressions were perfect, body language was very good. At places it seemed as if they had 'thrown' themselves into the dance.

All in all, a very good job.

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm . .i think contemporary is the most form for concepts with patriotic flavor?
And I agree with malaika .. it was perfect theme for "teen ka tadka" .. I mean, it needed three people ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes he deserved 30

All three executed well the concept which was understandable to everyone, and showcased the contempory dance with ease, without any flaws... and not going overboard with the emotions.
A perfectly balanced act 👍🏼
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think he totally deserved 30 because as malaika said that was only performance yesterday which had the teen ka tadka. and there whole dancing was so graceful and not to forget the concept. the concept was very good. it took me some time to understand the concept cuz i was only paying attention to there dancing which was brilliant but later when i understood the concept i was very impressed with the way they presented it on stage. All three were OUTSTANDING!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm in two minds about it....because I felt like that particular peformance wasnt as brilliant as the mahabharat one (again just my opinion).....but I loved the concept and all three of them were really great at executing it

I dont know I'm 50-50 about it....but I dont know if he should have gotten a full 30....maybe a 28-29
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YES! Sushant totally deserved a 30!