Salman Khan injured on Jhalak! - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Salman Khan injured on Jhalak!

Salman Khan

Before you start adding two and two, let's tell you it is choreographer Salman Khan (Yana Gupta's dance partner in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa), who has injured himself and not the Bigg Boss star!

Says a source, "Salman was badly injured while doing a stunt yesterday. The current theme given to the participants is hip-hop, so when Salman and Yana were rehearsing for their performance, he had to do a back-lift which led him to fall. His knees were badly hurt and he had to be immediately taken to the hospital. Things still do not seem good for him and he may not be in the position to perform for the coming week but it will be clearer by today evening."

Well, we hope, it's not just another publicity stunt which contestants usually indulge in to gain sympathy from viewers. We hope, good friend and dance partner Yana must be down on her knees tending to his knees!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx
get well soon
i read it on yaana's facebook
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
publicity stunt ? !  Thats a bit mean thing to say
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think it's a publicity stunt. Yana just mentioned it on FB, he is seriously hurt Poor guy, I hope he recovers soon!
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
NOOOOOOOO!
I hope he feels better ! 😭
Wow that is so mean to say that it's a publicity stunt =_=
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is so sad. Get well soon Salman, we want to see you burning the dance floor!
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is NOT a publicity stunt .. gosh these writers are sickening .... im so fed up with them god .,, salman didnt even want to tell
anyways lets pray he gets better and can perform safely on thursday .... this is seriously so sad .. yesterday i found out and cried :(  ... but then got to know tht he went to the docs and is getting better so we can just pray
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
We will miss u salman ! I am watching ur perf for the first time and ur the best - terrific choreographer,excellent dancer and interestingly will alway be the dominating partner whoever u get to dance with bcoz of ur sheer amazing skills👏
ajmeri thumbnail

Get Well Soon Salman we are parying for you InshAllah you will get well soon and please media peolpe stop calling this as publicity stunt because if you have to go to the same pain then you will understand what Salman is going throught right now ...... All the best Salman....you Rock ....and you will win the Show InshAllah ....Ameen

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww, get well soon Salman!