Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's Corner: Things are spiraling out of contr

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Suhana's Corner: Things are spiraling out of control
STARONE.IN

The family may love her, but I can't tolerate Sonali's behaviour anymore. Her interfere in my life has gone beyond the limit and I can't take it nay more.

STARONE.IN

Right from day one, she has been interfering in our lives. She has gone out of her way to insult me and criticise everything that I do. She should behave like a friend of Isahaan's and not treat Ishaan like he is her property. I know that they are childhood friends, but she should realise and have the commonsense that Ishaan is married to ME. I agree that I wasn't in love with Ishaan at the beginning of our marriage, but those feelings, I feel, are changing. Ishaan is my husband and I'm going to be possessive about him and would like him to stop indulging Sonali so much.

Ever since she has come Ishaan and me are constantly having problems, I feel like he's drifting away from me and I feel like a total stranger around him. I thought that the picnic would be fun, but that too turned out to be a complete disaster. It was heartbreaking when I saw Sonali bond with Badi Maa as well. It feels like she's taking away the people who mean the most to me.

The last straw however was when Ishaan went out clubbing with her instead of coming with me to Sudi and Suli's party. I waited for him for a long time, but he didn't show up as he was busy enjoying himself with Sonali. He could have at least called me and let me know that he wasn't coming. I completely lost it and my temper got the better of me and I ended up slapping Sonali. Ishaan didn't like it and chided me, but I defended my action saying that she's being too interfering in our marriage. Ishaan then questioned our marriage and said that our marriage was fake, as neither of us love or care for each other and that I had decided to stay back out of my own will. I can't believe that he said this to me. I admit that I married him for different reasons, but now after everything we have been through and the lovely experiences we have shared, I feel disheartened for what he has said. I blame Sonali for all of this.

Tell me, dear fans, was I wrong in slapping Sonali? Should I be honest with Ishaan and tell him how I feel or do you think he wants me out of his life? write in to Suhana@starplus.in and don't forget to watch Sausaral Genda Phool every Monday to Friday at 7.30 pm only on STARPlus.

Fan Messages

Sanjoy Chatterjee :Dear Suhana,You should confess the love u have for Ishaan. Just talk it out with him. Luv u.
Suhana:Hi Sanjoy, it's very hard to profess my love towards Ishaan especially with Sonaliin the picture. I am really upset that she spends more time with him. But one dayI will muster the courage to speak my mind and what I truly feel for Ishaan.

Krishna Priya : Wish You A Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright,Delightful, Mind Blowing, Energetic, Terrific and Extremely HAPPY NEW YEAR
Suhana: Hey Krishna, wish you aHappy New Year and may God's choicest blessing shower you throughout the year.

Meera : hey. suhana i love u so much. i am meera from kerala i saw ur message i would like to reply actually ushould wisely deal sona I also think she is not trying to help u .u shouldopenly tell and discuss it with Ishaan abt this. ok then your smile is sosweet pls keep smiling ,u are so beautiful and pretty then wish u a happy new year and all the best for jhalak dikhlaja, u are a superb dancer.
Suhana: Hey Meera.I don't know Sonali's motive but I really can't tolerate her anymore. Thanksfor the compliments. I wish you and your family a Happy New Year.

Mehwish: hi suhana , how r u ?hope u r fine well let me tell u m mehwish from pakistan(karachi) well watching today show 3 january 2011 m so much angry why didishaan ask u or he has given u the option of leaving the house and i didnt liketht u left the house and do u know suhana y i watch this show bcuz this is different from other typical star plus drama fun loving family no heavy make up please ask ur writer not to spoil the drama by bringng seriousness in the showas u have left the house we want u and ishan to be together not fighting pleaseask him not to do so i like u and ishan together a very cute couple please come back to ur loving susral for ishaan as not only viewers in pakistanbut also in india would like u and ishaan to be together soon please please please a request as ive never comment a post in any indian website but this show rocks thts y m mailing it to u hope u will reply to my mail ......waiting for ur response.
Suhana: Hi Mehwish.I am glad to hear that I have a fan following in Pakistan. We may be a fun loving family, but sometimes in life, grave issues plague us. Likewise allcouples faces problems, but don't worry happiness will soon follow. Keep enjoying Sasural Genda Phool.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1168/suhanas-corner-things-are-spiraling-out-of-control.aspx

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kinhatjulaikha.Nish.Garima_04--sree--SushaanManeetSinha18Tani91

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

you know I've always wondered...is this really Ragini answering as Suhana or is it just another robot programmed by Star Plus who updates them?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top