Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

ArTi VM- Tu paas hai (pg 6) (Page 4)

maverick_girl Senior Member
maverick_girl
maverick_girl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmyArTiMayUr

Nilekha...is this your first VM???Big smileBig smile Yes.coz you are totally MARVELLOUS at making vms and should continue making themBig smileBig smile thank u and will surely do more

I just watched this VM and was in smiles and tears...i love this song and more than love this couple....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed me too

Gosh if this is your first try, my dear, i wonder how beautiful your vms will be after you are an expertBig smileBig smile it's too early to think about it, isn't it???

Please do continue making others....Big smileBig smile Ya sure.Big smile

As for the content, i can just do thisDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed
LOLLOL It is made for dat only.

I wanted to ask you what segment was that where Arjun was wearing the sling and Rati and him were pointing to a yellow cake?? please do tell meBig smileBig smile It's a sbs segment for mjht's 100 episode celebration... here is link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1UkbL_rrnE

And yeah, the words you included...so VERY VERY TRUEBig smileBig smile Infact my friend had made a topic on IF about this same very thing....DESTINYBig smileBig smile Ya i know dat.... most of a time i come here as a silent reader WinkLOLAnd well, what else can i say but that your first attempt was SPLENDID....Big smileBig smile ohhhh.....my my...thanks a ton..i'll take this compliment as an encouragement.

Can i request you to make one vm for me, please???Big smileBig smile Ya sure... y not? but for each request  u hv to write OSWink.....fair deal na.LOLLOL.

Thanks Amy.... thanks a lot for such a encouraging comment.

p.s.:- no need to say sorry for spamming. this Vm is dedicated to ArTians.... u hv a full rights to do ArTi jap in this threadLOLLOL

Edited by arti0mayur - 04 January 2011 at 11:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmyArTiMayUr

maverick_girl
maverick_girl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Hi Nilekha! Im so glad you've started making VMs. Its difficult to believe that this is your first VM, seems like a professional's work,ShockedShocked is it??? but seriously it's my first Vm only and still i hv to learn many more things.Tongue  the song selection is perfect, the lyrics are perfect and those moments are perfect too. You totally made my day Hug im glad dat im able to made ur dayHug

For some reason, i cried towards the end, it actually brought me tears, its so true, ArTi have had so many ups & downs but yet destiny has always kept them together till the end.Big smile

And so true Destiny is one thing i totally believe in. Both of them were roped in for the same show, both refused it and how destiny brought them together in MJHT, and again a true fact....MILEY JAB HUM TUM ! WinkLOLLOL

Perfect VM Nilekha, you should make more HugThanks Yamini...and sure i'll do moreHug

relentless.

maverick_girl
maverick_girl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

oh man this one is one of the best vms i have ever seen No no i hv seen many more best Vms than this.........really well made..........Hug Thanks KomalHug

i just loved the whole concept of the vm........yup its destiny only............you never know we might get ArTi together soon..................Wink Amen

keep making more.................Heart... Ya sure

Thanks a lot komal

DoNotMind

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

maverick_girl

maverick_girl
maverick_girl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

Nikhela.............u have done a AMAZING job.................loved it
hey Annie, i m on cloud 9 now ......a brilliant Vm-maker praising my work....... Big smile thanks alot for commenting......i cant express my happiness. thank u very much......and need ur help for improvement.Big smile

Bdw, it's NILEKHALOLLOL
.rumki. IF-Sizzlerz
.rumki.
.rumki.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i dont know ur name but totally loved ur work
is it ur 1st vm!!!
It is so perfect.loving
last part brought tears in my eyer.it was geart touching
make more vm .you'll rock

maverick_girl

maverick_girl
maverick_girl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

ClapClapClap

awesome vm nikela thank u. bdw my name is NILEKHATongue
can't believe it 's ur first but thruth is truth na... so just believe itLOL
u have amazingly captured arti's entire journey in the vm

now whenever i 'l feel low on arti i just need to watch ur vm
ur fb is fabStar- i m drooling on arti now

things i would like to point out- that stage dance-mujhe hogaya hai pyaar
by god arti were fighting so seriously but then jun so cutely gave her a yellow rose & rati accepted with such a sweet smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

it was soooooo cute * it's my second most fav arti scene* this goes on to show that agar jhagda bhi ho arti mai they know how to patch upWinkBig smile

i loved the clips of radha-krishna seg of rati's comeback- just look at the smiles they had-the sheer happiness to see their co-star backStern SmileLOL ya i loved dat "pyaase tadap rahe he" wala part also bcoz each time for d word "Pyaase" the focus shifted to Rati and then for "Sahil karib re" Arjun comes in frame....oh my my wht im doing... drooling on own work...slapping myself....thud.ConfusedLOL
yeah nothing is"impossible"WinkLOLLOL There is a possibility.LOL

& i loved the seg u used of rati's this year b'day seg of fuze.....rati cut her cake & she came across the table to first give jun a piece & jun then made rp eat her jhoota cake.....awwwwwww
there were many people with rati around the table-sush & all- but she went to jun first & to think some people though rp is hurt by ab acc to latest tb article...........ROFLConfusedROFLROFL

seriously one of the bestest arti vms in a long time- can't stop watching again & againSmile

ps: sorry for the long postLOLLOL
Thanks Shivani for a LONG POSTLOLLOL
Thanks a ton.
maverick_girl
maverick_girl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .rumki.

i dont know ur name but totally loved ur work
is it ur 1st vm!!!
It is so perfect.loving
last part brought tears in my eyer.it was geart touching