Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sigma

it was nothing major Ash, it was the den's fault as we were on the last page so Vini thought i missed her comment but i hadn't so we were innocent 🤣🤣🤣

now i'm behind as i keep writing hugh comments 🤣🤣🤣

ash you have soo many admirers both in the real and reel world 🤣🤣🤣

@ vini remember my pm 🤣🤣🤣

this is not a long post parm..🤣🤣Ya right Innocent galss who r always conphused abt who is going out coming in wat is the current discussion🤣🤣
Lmao yh me iz tired of it..btw tht anonymous admirer sent another but I am not bothered to open it so I am gonna trash it soon🤣
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Vini: Bye ... hope we get some more symbolisms in the episode today.
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Blueyy and Parm I have a New Year Resolution for you

"I promise not be blast from the past and stay in Present..Forget about Past and live in Present to make evryone's life easier"

🤣🤣🤣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think Vijay is going to ban me from IF for continously ranting about freedom of expression on that thread bout limits on like button made by caco..... 😆😆😆😆
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Vini its like 30 min time given by Dadi to MSK and Geet. i can deivide 2 hours thru the day. its another thing that i have already spent more than 2 hours today,🤣
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
what's going on 😕 what did vini and parm do 😕?

and hello everyone 😊
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PARM- N yes i RMB that PM still..Will reply back soon. Promise 🤣🤣🤣

Gouri, AAP yahaan?? 😲 😆😆😆 Byeee to u as well! Later!

Wino - PLz don't break it....U'll inspire me if u manage to keep it going strong...🤣🤣🤣..

Medha -- Yea lets hope so huh...😆😆😆

Cutey -- I can't do resolutions....i don't see eye to eye with resolutions..🤣🤣....N am back in the present..it's just PARM that's pulling me into the past 🤣🤣🤣..always 🤣

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
does anyone know where is AK the gal who hates maths gone these days??? i havent seen her at den for ages.....
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Gouri yeah I miss her too. she with her poems and I hate Math message
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Vini I can't help it, I don't think anyone understands me like you do, it must because we have our special code of frandship 🤣🤣🤣

plus I need a frand as without Maansa I feel soo lonely 😔 when will she come back, I don't know if i can bear this much longer 😳

I keep liking your posts too, we are gonna end up having problems later on now, it's like IF is against us and trying to cause MUs as we can't express our liking, it's soo wrong, I can't believe i'm soo annoyed over being to press like, that annoys me even more

sshhh about the hair I said it was MSK to her 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know where I got it from Vini, I have asked myself this several times as I find it rather disturbing i think shoes can me like scissors 🤣🤣🤣  I used to think I didn't have an imagination when i was at school but known I have a crazy weird one that i just couldn't write about in essays 🤣🤣🤣 

I know all about your overactive imagination 🤣🤣🤣 esp the running wild 🤣🤣🤣  hence i share my ones soo easily with you 🤣🤣🤣

yeah we do talk a load of rubbish, but i love our chats 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure no one knows what we are talking about by the time i post this, i just hope you are still about 🤣🤣🤣 That's soo true, that is the one major benefit of being a blast from the past 🤣🤣🤣 we could be talking about anything and no one will know🤣🤣🤣

but i love symbolism Vini so I had to do it straight away 🤣🤣🤣 I could do a serious take too if you want 🤣🤣🤣

you want me to come to the present, ok will try masterji but I think my post is even longer than your one now so I will have to run to catch up with you guys, god know how many pages i'm behind now 🤣🤣🤣

ps thanks for liking the rule no1, it wasn't really needed at the time i thought but i put it there anyway and nowI broke it myself earlier, i must be psychic 🤣🤣🤣

pps errr thanks i guess, I think i'm worse than you in writing long posts and being slow 🤣🤣🤣