Devils Den:The Clash of The Titans 2 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
hey bhaggu me outta here....πŸ˜†

wino n aarya bye ...

@shonna baby ; bye dear..hugzzzzzzzzz

Originally posted by spshastr

AARyaa How are you.. Long time since I saw u or spoke to u😊
hi smita..... yeah long time... i was away on work...... now back.....
@meet_aaryaa - We cannot Like anyone's post more than 10 times in 24 hours. That is why LIKE'ing it in the post.

The link to the interview is there in the video's section. U can even spot it in the video's at the bottom of this page.
it was nothing major Ash, it was the den's fault as we were on the last page so Vini thought i missed her comment but i hadn't so we were innocent 🀣🀣🀣

now i'm behind as i keep writing hugh comments 🀣🀣🀣

ash you have soo many admirers both in the real and reel world 🀣🀣🀣

@ vini remember my pm 🀣🀣🀣

@Shali yes I am all set..I am waiting for ya to keeel me but i have oen shart I want to die only from Brij;s Talwar so go find it..II don;t even want his knifee but da Talwarr🀣🀣

@aarya thankshh it is gurti for sure..

@Parm this is wat u and blueyy doo bringg blast from the past and u guys write soo long I get confused W*H are they on about🀣🀣🀣
@ Aarya: There is a new IF rule that you cannot hit *like* on a user's post for more than 25 times in 24 hours. So, people now have to be stingy while clicking *like*.
@meet_aaryaa-hi :) Im geet.
i like the double aa's in ur name.
@shonuu - I am relatively new. We have met earlier in the Forum. I am Priti.
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Aarya: There is a new IF rule that you cannot hit *like* on a user's post for more than 25 times in 24 hours. So, people now have to be stingy while clicking *like*.

Sorry about the quote. Is it 25? It was 10 yesterday?
Originally posted by shonuu

ok all the new born devils.... i need an introduction with you plss... me ij shonuu..."naam toh suna hoga??? your good name plss???
is that directed at me???? πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

mera naam to id mein hi hai... aaryaa.... but u can sall me soni also .... πŸ˜ƒ...n am not that new ... i was just away for 3 weeks.... i am actually from the padosi forum...i write at the adda..... πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ