Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
chalo guys me outta here...

Vino bye tc..chk ur Pm n reply...

@sigs... anu...bye hugzzzzz

@cute_ash ; ashu catch up wid ya 2n8..on both d forums....n u still hvnt commented on ma post der...

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

The much anticipated wedding of Geet and Maan is approaching, and everyone seems excited. In the course of celebrations, nobody is aware that Geet's evil brother Brij is out of jail and is out to kill Geet.

Our reporter managed to contact Brij, who, after a lot of coaxing, revealed his evil plan. "Geet has dishonoured the family. My sole aim is to show her that she cannot go against the family and our village honour. I have entered Maan's home as Chef Ranbir, and I plan on cornering Geet and killing her."

Brij admitted that he is alone in his plan, but declares that he's ready to get any help. "Lateron, I will discover that Arjun and Anvesha have an affair. I will blackmail Arjunto help me out in my plan to kill Geet," he added.

Our Indya source adds that Maan Singh Khurana will get so violent that hetakes an oath to marry Geet in 12 days. It will be interesting to watch the upcoming episodes of Geet-Hui Sabse Parayi.

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Ash....please entlighten...why we should watch it....cause me saw it...and me was😳🤔😵....
Damn I forget about the new rule....
No  likes anymore form me...
Edited by shali - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Parm : Why u saying sorry? No worries..m still hanging around here.🤣🤣....it wasn't a delay...It wasn't a must...u could do it at your own leisure ..that is if u want to 🤣🤣🤣 N HAIRCUT??😲 U want to give a haircut to Arrrrjun, all the hair lovers will come after ya...n there's a huge fan following for Arrrjun's hair as well 🤣🤣...but that was something new...i like the sound of it as well 🤣🤣🤣.....coz m wondering how would one give a haircut with their feet...🤣🤣

Gouri: Hubby thinking of shifting base here..? Would that mean migration or any of that sorts on your side..? 😕

Heya Wino...Long time.... ðŸ¤— How was the interview.? Did u see it fully? N u know..was there any of u know....well that? 😆😆😆

Bye Caco n Adii 🤗
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Ash oh i can't wait for part 2, i'm looking forward to it more than show 😳

Ash i think you should make a stalking VM with the pink pather music, it would go really well, what do you think? if you have the time with your studies tho cause they come first

@ Vini I never see Maansa anymore, i don't know how many days it's been but I haven't seen her since before the new year 😭

I think she got someone new in SG 😭 she never even came when i opened the den
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@shali : bye dear tc..hugzzz
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

@shali : bye dear tc..hugzzz

bye sweets......hugs back...
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@parmm Yesh the CC all the way🤣🤣Lmao now wat Confusion did u latecomers create🤣
haha Yh I am lyk a Mum to loadsss🤣🤣I am used to telling ppl off🤣In skool ppl suggest stuff to me for improvement in the system since I ma ds head gal so Just on the last day of skool sumone put into my locker everyone shuld get a date with da head gal durin lunch tym and me was lyk W*F and then I actually gave it to the princi and they asked my opinion fine I will go for it in front of the whole assembley and tht idiot came out of the whole assembley running tht I wrote tht suggestion so I get to go 1st and he got told off by me so badly he has detention on Friday🤣🤣
and abt Devi's sig awwww Glad I cudl help everyone if Vijay decides to imply this new rule arghhh..
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Anu are there was nothing. he just wishing his fans happy new year. he loves his fans more than the fans love him. fans are his god and to entertain them is his dharm blah blah...  said that geet and maan wedding going to take place. 
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
main tere dar pe aaya le ke band baaja...🤣🤣🤣🤣 hi devils...o zara zara like me like me like me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣