Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@Vini - me is going to malaysia, thailand in march end....will most drop by SG to meet a frnd..... if i come to SG...i wanna meet u...... haan....
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PARM - When u put two slowpokes together...🤣🤣🤣....this is how their interaction will be..🤣🤣.....i thought u didn't read my previous comment to ya so i post it in this Den....but then u answered to my comment in this Den above the my own post 🤣🤣🤣..Okay okay..u go watch that shoe scene...n don't miss out on the sybolism okay...Caco said one...i said one.......u try to come up with one hatke one 🤣🤣🤣......it'll be fun 🤣🤣🤣....N yea i think i like it better when MSK stalks the males....that carpark scene was good...as compared to his other stalking scenes 🤣🤣🤣.........

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ caco you need to learn some CONtrol 🤣🤣🤣

I asked to add some txt to pic so i could let my fav FF writer know i loved their last updates as supposed i had reached the limit but Ash made this fab siggie instead and all the FF readers are using it as we have all reached our limits
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@G- no u cannot meet Blue 🤣🤣🤣🤣 JK 🤣 do meet her 🤣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@gou : patah hai..bas asehi TP...😆

i ws to go to Thailand dis month bt hd to cancel....coz m kinda pkd till 26th.....

n u me n jyots r meetin dis month or nxt...

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adii : If u're here, how are you..? Still watching the show..? Been so long since i talked to ya 😆😆😆

Gouri: 🤗 WOW, u seem to be travelling alot! That's so much of fun! Sure we can always meet up.....would love to meet ya as well! :) Plus, like i've said many times, SG is so small...no harm in meeting up with somebody 🤣🤣...coz we'll most probably just bump into each other elsewhere....🤣🤣

PARM - No i can't increase you LIKing ablility 🤣🤣🤣....I lost all my powers already 🤣🤣.....maybe u wanna try asking Vino to ..🤣🤣.....(Adi called me that earlier 🤣🤣🤣)...
Sigma thumbnail
I know Vini, me and you together cause havoc and confusion wherever we go 🤣🤣🤣

it's soo funny, i can imagine Ash telling us off 🤣🤣🤣

alright i will go watch that clip now and hope my brain has woken up now and is warmed up 🤣🤣🤣

I wanted them to put the pink pather music on for the carpark stalk scene, we need to get Ash to make a stalking VM with that tune it would be hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

did you see the brimaan Vm of Ash's? it's amazing
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Vini: reposting on the shoe symbolism from the earlier den here for you ...

What symbolism?? That GC / MSK does not weigh enough to crush NEB under the heels of his shoes?😆
Sigma thumbnail
Is Maansa still in SG, i miss her 😔

yo Vino,  can you increase my ability to likey, me not likey not having my ability to likey, me un-like this new rule bhery bhery much
 🤣🤣🤣

ps i don't know what is wrong with me either before you all ask, i think the like ban has made me go 🤪

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Vino : i dont watch geet regularly bt catch up wid 2-3 epis a week..

..must admit surprisingly  watch d vampire  show almost regularly....😆

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago