Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Thank you to everyone who has been reading posting todays soon.... Smile

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

After 21 January 21

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

'Maithili what is this happening to me?'  Was I going out of my mind? Why was I hearing her voice in my head? She had hurt me so badly; she had scraped all those old wounds I had tried to forget through the years. I was supposed to feel  disgusted of her wasn't I? But then why these voices, her helpless cries were ringing in my head and they made me feel guilty.

I closed my eyes and placed my hand over my ears to block her out... to stay with my Maithili alone in the darkness of the mournful night. 'Abhay?' it came again... but this time it was not Pia, it was... I sighed. Now I am hearing things too.

"Maithili, why did you have to leave me? And why this girl now?" I told her a bit childishly. 'Shouldn't you be happy that a part of her is still breathing on this earth? Maybe in form of that Pia but she is still there' the small voice retaliated. Great! What was I doing? Talking to myself and about what, a stupid girl who just can't seem to leave me alone?

And then I had enough memories of Maithili in my heart, I didn't need any reminder of my unsuccessful love by seeing her face again. If I just don't go and leave her there... maybe she will learn some lesson. Her voices had faded in reality but kept replaying in my head for some reason.

This was the height of insanity. I am a dead and lost soul after all... I don't have a heart, I don't have feelings. I stood up and took one last glance towards her memorial.

"I will come later" I directed towards Maithili and trotted away.

Even being a vampire I couldn't leave a girl behind for learning a lesson, some gentleman I am. Her words came back to me.

"Why do you love me so much Abhay?" she had told so many times but I said no. I love Maithili, she was my life... she is and she always will be and no one not even someone with a face like her could change that. Though death had taken us apart it didn't let me lose my love.

'And who said you can't love two people at the same time?' Oh god Maithili, stop saying that. And I don't love her. I love you! She was accusing me of something I had never even thought about.

'You do' she said nonchalantly. 'Just think about it Abhay' she tried to show me the other side. I cut her voice out of my head for a few seconds as I entered the ruins...

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

I was just trying to help you Abhay. I just wanted to see you smile, and I saw it when you saw Maithili in front of your eyes... You seemed happy. You love her and I need to know why. You ask me the reason for me interfering in your life? That is just because that you are different, you are not like anyone else, you are selfless and a hero but you hide yourself behind a wall of attitude and mistrust. I wanted to break that wall and figure you out... Know you, your favourite food, what you like and what you don't... I wanted to solve you. I wanted to be close to you. I didn't want to hurt you or make you unhappy in any way, I promise. Please don't hate me Abhay, I can't afford to lose you. You are like my rock, my guardian angel. You hold me when I fall and comfort me when I am in distress. What would I do without you? Nothing.

The answers came right away, but who was I talking to? He wasn't here. He had abundant me in this place where he says vampires come to hunt. He disgusted me and hated me. My wildest fear had come true, I was going to lose everything I had dreamt of... a healthy friendship. Or maybe a little more.

But now I knew that he loved Maihtili and he had denied that he had feelings for me. Yes he had denied and that proves me all wrong, but that is of no worry for me. I just pray to god.. Please don't let Abhay leave my life and go away...

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

I saw her lying on the floor. She was sleeping soundly maybe, she wasn't panicking or running around like any normal human would do. I went near her and took a closer look. A sniffle? Was she still awake?

Let her just sleep then she will think it was all a dream. I sighed and moved forward. I sat down beside her and found her eyes shut wildly. The streams of water were evident. She had been crying all along. Her cheek was hot and reddish in colour, typically meaning a lot of tears were involved. I wiped the remnants from her cheeks and I thought I saw her eyes tightening, if it could. I took it that she was dreaming about something dreadful... maybe me?

I picked her up in my arms cuddling her close to my chest to get a better and comfortable grip of her. The tears came in waves as soon as I did. Did people cry when they slept too? Her face hid in my black leather jacket. But then her eyes fluttered open. I gasped in shock. She was awake?

No sane person could first of all be sleeping in this state and then if they were not sleeping they would be running around, she did neither of the two. Talk about insanity and recklessness... she stared at my face as if she was day dreaming. Confused looks on her face playing the cards... Did she think I was that bad that I wouldn't come back for her? Maybe she did.

I left her to her room in the hostel but she never spoke a word. I placed her on the bed and covered her with a blanket... but still the silence. She was staring at me with disbelieve and shock.

I wish she just doesn't forget the bad side of me, she doesn't mistake the part where I left her all alone just as a dream.

NEXT MORNING...

I parked my car and found some girls chatting in a small circle. Of course Pia was there too. But something was wrong. She seemed paler than usual and she wasn't even participating in the discussion... Guess she remembers last night. I felt a smile creep to my face.

I walked out of my car and saw a man... Shourya, walking towards the small group of girls. The group scattered at the sight of him coming and Misha smiled deviously and rubbed her hands together. I ignored her and searched for Pia. Nowhere to be found.

This was bad. I thought she would avoid me but she seemed distracted and... I don't know. I heard the bell ring so I prepared for the first class. Pia would be there for sure, she wouldn't miss a class would she?

I walked to the class and found her seated silently n her usual seat, I found a safe corner and sat down. Soon the students rushed in but Pia didn't seem to notice any of them. She was in a trance, I concluded.

The kids all chatted away until a teacher came in and announced that it was a substitution class. She said we would play a game; or rather the other students would play a game.

"We will start with a random word and it will continue in a chain" she announced. She first pointed out to Misha and she stood up and said confidently. "Beautiful" and she laughed, expecting someone to say T's name.

"Love" Angad dropped out of nowhere. The teacher looked at Pia who was still silent and called her up.

"The word is love... please tell me a word.

She thought for a moment and then spoke... she said something unexpected "Crime" she huffed and sat down. The teacher looked in confusion and asked her to clarify. She did.

"In many classic stories or 'legends' we find that the hero and heroine fell in love but maybe they never met because of the people... they seemed to oppose love in the whole. So they thought it was a crime" the teacher was impressed, though I knew it was intended for me I ignored it.

"Would you like to add another word?" the teacher asked. She nodded and thought.

"Death" she said and then slumped into her seat going back to her little silence zone. The teacher was satisfied and she didn't turn to her again. I looked at her all through the class and when the teacher called me to tell something I just ignored her and walked out of class. How innovative right?

Just read it and tell me what you think okay zz?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-JadhavyoyolocutemugpallavisarkarMavi18PriyaThakurifrah.--AROMAL--ozzyiepratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
omg...loved it...well written
love..crime..death....ahaan....nycc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
wao..this post is really great..:)and immotional..too:)i loved it..oh would have been a true..story..:)

Edited by ifrah. - 22 January 2011 at 4:31am
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
@ pratibha: thank you yaar. I try to do my best to please you guys. Approve It feels good when so many people comment and tell me that my hard work is worth reading. Smile Thank you again.
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
@ ifrah: Thank you soooooooooooo much... but last part samaj me nahi aya. What did you mean by '.oh would have been a true..story..:)' ? Please batao na! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
oops..i mean....!kash ye sab sach..hota:)in serial..:)

Edited by ifrah. - 22 January 2011 at 5:28am
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hey , 
very nice.
thanx 4 the storySmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index