it was greatClapClap
u r too gud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
@ everyone who commented: Thank you for all the support. I cant imagine how bad a write i am and how sincere my readers are... Ironind huh? Tongue Well thank you. I think i will have a hard week ahead of me so please dont expect much from me. And could someone teach me how I can reply to one particular post? I am so bad at this you know. I need your help! Confused

By the way @ morning star: Missed you in school today, Still am... Prepared for the extempore? Waiting for it. Everyone (even a lot of boys) cried during my speech today. I cried on the spot itself. And guess what i was up first. Me and my bad luck huh? Dead
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
hey beautifully written keep writing plz !!!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled001

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Good part yaar.
I love your assumptions and the way you describe them is really nice so still without any doubts he is feeling that she is Mitz not Pia good for her and now i am waiting for the episode when he would come to know that she is Pia not his Mitz and she was just testing him.
That episode will be really thrilling and i hope you will give assumption than too.
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for commenting. I wrote something for day before yesterday, but the net connection was off so i am posting it now... okay?

Mahak Sinha

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

After 19 January

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

"Pia" I heard him call. Did he know that it was me all along? I tried to find paths to escape but everyway seemed impossible to take. Oh no, I panicked. Would i be left with no answers and a life filled with Abhay's hatred? Though he never behaved properly with me but thinking of him hating me was a rebellious thought. I had played with his feelings and life, I knew it would come out one day but I never thought it would be so soon.

There is only one way left now. Only if I were saved by some guardian angel or something I would be happily doing anything. But he was... well Abhay. Just act like you are Maithili. If he reacted like that and fought with Mr and Mrs Raichand for her, she must mean everything to him...

Though the thought stung, but I had no other option but to take the last path to escape. Play with his brain like I already was.

Smile, my brain commanded and I forced the sweetest smile I could. I tried walking gracefully, I knew it was not much of a show but it was all for a good cause and who said that there has to be a positive effect of everything? Well certainly I didn't.

I walked out of the shield of bushes that covered half my body and my dress of course. His expression changed instantly. First suspicion, then confusion and then pure... love. I knew my whole body would start burning in the intensity and power of his eyes.

I breathed a little too loudly and he caught that too. "Maithili?" he asked in a groggy voice. I didn't nod. Just pretend like you are a hallucination which will fade in time, don't let him think any of this is real... If he touches you, you will get 'lost'.

"Is it really you?" I smiled a little more, maybe just the enough for him to understand my answer.

"Tell me, love" love? I chocked. Did he just say love? I felt my throat dry. My lips were already trembling. "I want to hear your voice again... live those happy moments again even if they last for moments" he had closed his eyes and his words were sincere. He wanted to just hear her voice and make sure this was all real. But it was not! I wanted to tell him. But would he have been this way to anyone? Could he ever be? Though the questions were many the answers were none.

I took retreating steps back, just wishing that he won't open his eyes till I was gone. I wished that he would just take all of this as his imagination.

His eyes snapped open, catching me of guard. "Why are you not answering me?" he looked hurt... no no no no. Don't do that, don't make me feel worse than I already do. It is already so painful to watch you feel this for someone else who existed almost two hundred years ago and you seemed to know her, and watching you suffer would be worse. Don't make me lie so much that you won't be able to handle. 

"I have to go" His face fell, but I didn't know why I had said it.

"But why?" I am glad he didn't ask me where I was going.

"It is late already. I need to go back..." he looked at me curiously... as if he was in deep thought his eyes went passed me and gazed into something far away.

"To my home" I ended looking at him intently. His eyes were on mine now. He took steps to me. I was scared, yes scared that he was coming near me.

"Just take my name once, love" he pleaded and I couldn't help it. He seemed like one of those lost souls who would always search for their destiny...

I couldn't resist him.

"Close your eyes" I whispered softly. I wish he had heard me. He did as I had said. He closed his eyes with the happiness radiating from his face.

I started to tip toe away from him, timing each step so that the beat goes in order. His eyebrows furrowed together still waiting for the voice to come...

"Abhay" I said as I hid myself behind the huge tree guarding myself from his view.

I few seconds later I heard a roar... a rage of fury.

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

"It is late already. I need to go..." she said as she looked up to the sky. The memories flooded in again. The days when Maithili sneaked out of the palace and came to the forest just to meet me at mid night, we would chat for long hours and take long walks with the winds of these lands. But just before dawn she would look at my face sadly and tell me these exact same words and after placing a chaste kiss on my cheek she would retreat to her palace...

"To my home" she ended. There was no question that this was my Maithili. She had to be, even her words felt so familiar. I had really misunderstood Pia. I looked into her eyes carefully and she seemed tense.

"Just take my name once, love" I wanted to hear her take my name, I loved the way my name sounded in her voice. They seem to be meant for each other. I smiled. She was breathing heavily and her heartbeat was certainly uneven...

"Close your eyes" she whispered into my ears and I did.

I waited for a long time and just as I was going to open my voice... I heard her.

"Abhay" it said. It seems so per—wait a minute. It was clearly Pia what the voice had called me. But... how would she know my name here? She would never call me that... But how..

Realization flowed through me as the scent hit me. I should pay more attention to my instincts than on my emotions. Pia was playing with my brain, my soul, my life and 'my' Maithili. And that was not at all acceptable.

That part is up and i will be coming on later because my pen drive and assumption for today is with mom. Just wait for it okay?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyoloPriyaThakurozzyieMahak Sinhapratsy

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Thnx.
it is really good.
And Abhay's pov is also nice.
Good thinking.Smile
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
WOW
well written........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index