India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Assumption box (Page 4)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I will be writing todays soon. Its been a long week sorry. I will try my best and write okay?

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
its freakin amazing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
It was nicely written!!! SmileClap
You should post your one shots too...I would love to read them.

Untitled001

Courageous_Leo IF-Rockerz
Courageous_Leo
Courageous_Leo

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Luved it.

Please continue

Untitled001

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
To everyone who reads and review. You guys are just awesome. I never knew people would like my writing but i guess they are okay... eh?

After 18 January

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

"Maithili" I heard him call aloud as I hid behind the pillars of his house. I was taken aback by the intensity of his voice. It seemed so longing and loving. I knew by doing this I was hurting him further than he already was. I didn't know what his mystery was, but I surely knew that Maithili was all he ever wanted in his life. A princess who was not saved from her prison. I could hear the mumbles of the people who were just as astonished as me. Calm down Pia, I reminded myself and waited for the voices to subside but time was running out… he was coming to meet me.

"Maithili" his voice was soft and gentle caressing my ears. I had never heard him so… longing. The guilt instantly came into action again.

I tried to walk faster but the long dress caught in my foot adding to my already bad balance and making the situation worse. My heart went double time when I felt strong hands around my waist. My breath caught up in my throat. His eyes were brown and black smoldering with love and affection.

"You came back" he whispered softly as if he was trying to reassure himself. I just nodded. I had planned for this moment for hours, but what would I say? I didn't know a thing about the connection between the two and here I was safely in Abhay's arms hearing him talk to the Maithili who I would gladly want to be at this moment.

"You didn't forget your promise… you came back to me" he seemed to trust the fact that Maithili was alive. "Say something" he pressed. I cant I wanted to tell him but… I shot him a confused look.

"How are you?" I managed to choke out the most neutral question I could think of right at that moment. I gave him a smile, and I wished that he would trust me, just for this moment and answer me.

"What do you think life was without these all these years?" his voice was filled with disbelieve, as if I had asked something wrong. "Why didn't you come earlier?" he asked me. His grip on me never failed and i was mid air with only his support.

I looked down to the ground a bit nervous. He gave out a low chuckle and stabilized me. "Maithili I have waited for you so long and I knew you would come back." He paused for a moment looking at me and then putting a log of hair behind my ears. He scrutinized my ear carefully. He presented his fist in front of me and I shot him a curious look. "I think you forgot something" he smiled and unfolded his hands… to reveal the piece of jewelry which I had dropped earlier.

"You still have this token of love from a servant like me with you…" it was more of a statement than a question.  I breathed again.

"I can't tell you how happy I am. That day…" he began in a sad tone and I was sure that he was letting all the walls go now. His hands ran down my jaw line and then traced my neck and ended on my shoulders. This was one time I had seen Abhay handling me so softly. His touch was something that made me feel like I was supposed to be enshrined, as if he worshipped me.

"That day I went back. I went back to save you, I promise… I went back and found the place burning down. I went inside the castle and tried to open the door but they got to me." I could imagine what had happened. The way he narrated what had happened made the scene flash before my eyes just like as if it had happened in my past life. "I tried to break in but… even my family and friends betrayed me. They didn't do much to me" he tried to convince me, or rather 'her'.

"Tell me" I stopped mid sentence as his name threatened to come out of my mouth. Don't say it, I scolded.

"They wanted to punish me for loving 'you'" he laughed as if it was idiocy. "I loved you and pledged to stand there whatever the consequences would be and I didn't back away. They told me that they would show me hell even before it is time." He stopped abruptly looking at me carefully.

"What did they do to you?" I could feel the tears threatening to come out, but I had to force them back. I had to be strong. I couldn't break down now, I reminded myself.

"They just buried me alive" he said hurriedly, glancing at me to see if I had caught what he had said. My eyes widened, and my hands flew to my mouth covering a gasp.

"They…" I couldn't hold them back much longer. Just imagining Abhay in 'that' state was painful. He folded his arms around me trying to comfort me.

"That doesn't matter anymore… You are back and that is all. Now Maithili and Abhendra will live forever" he breathed. But my thoughts became all jumbled. Abhendra? Abhay and Abhendra are the same?

"But how are you…?" I couldn't even finish my question as he looked at me.

"The legends were true; I am not human any more Maithili. The living dead do exist" he shook me lightly and I breathed again.

"Living dead?" I choked out… I was right, Abhay is a… vampire?

"Yes… These days 'they'" he air coated and continued, "call us 'vampires'" I gulped a lump in my throat. He never admitted that when I asked… but at last, he was a vampire. The word was still hard to think.

"Shh" she shushed me. "She is coming" he said urgently. I looked at him blankly. He understood instantly. "She is not my mother but… go" he said pushing me carefully and I was obliged to leave. I needed some time alone, change back to my own clothes and act as if I am enjoying the party again.

I ran as fast as I could until I was sure that I was out of his sight. I ran to the bathroom to where my clothes were still lying. I changed back carefully inspecting that I had not left even a bit of suspicion. When I was sure, I took a deep breath and with all the memories of the night I walked out of the bathroom trying to act calm. I met Mrs. Raichand on the way up and she smiled half heartedly as usual but I couldn't even return that much. I just rushed past her as fast as I could.

ABHAY POINT OF VIEW:

"Abhay" I heard 'mom' calling me. I didn't feel the need to answer. Where would Maithili have gone to hide? Was I just hallucinating? But I had touched her, I had felt her warm skin beneath mine. It had to be true.

"What is the matter with you?" she sneered. I looked up to her. "Do you know what you have done? Everyone is wondering why you shouted on the top of your lungs" She said bitterly. I didn't care about her useless blabber anymore.

"Abhay. Are you listening to me? Why did you just come up here? Didn't I say she is not alive? She doesn't exist in 'this' world" she was almost shouting now.

"She is here" I said. She laughed.

"Oh really? Then why is she only showing herself to you and not us?" she said acidly.

"Because she loves me" I said with command.

"You have to realize that she is gone. She is never going to come back"

So today's assumption here... Please read and tell me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolopallavisarkarcutemugifrah.ozzyieMahak Sinha

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
wow. .awsum part. .

Untitled001

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
really, it is great in one word.Smile

Untitled001

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
awesome post..yes i like it:)

Untitled001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index