Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Assumption box (Page 3)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

After 4 January

'Why did my heart not understand that Pia is not Maithili, but they are so alike. They had a lot in common and I knew that I was losing this battle against… myself.' I groaned.

"The way she looks at me…" I trailed off. "Maithili what will I do? I cant seem to resist her" he complained to her.

"Abhay…" a small voice echoed through the palace. I looked around and found nothing, I sighed in defeat. 'What was I doing?' I caressed her face for the last time and turned back.

"Don't" the voice echoed again… It was familiar and known to me. I had fallen in love with this voice, I remembered myself shivering as her voice whispered into my ears…

"Don't turn away from her. She is meant for you" It was Maithili, her voice was urgent. It was not at all convincing though, she was in an unknown hurry.

"But I am meant for 'you'" I strained on the last part.

"Please" the voice faded into the background replaced by laughs… bell chimes I always say. I smiled as I closed my eyes.

I felt a warm hand cupping my face while the other caressed my hair playfully. I sucked in the scent… nothing. My eyes stunned open to find nothing. I was lost in my own memories of Maithili's loving touch.

'I should have never come here in the first place' an inner voice protested. I scolded it. 'Would I have left her crying like that?' Pia's sobbing face emerged out of nowhere and I could feel the little voice in the back of my head soften too. It raised its hands in surrender and I felt satisfied. Now I had to find where that pendant had gone. I closed my eyes once again in concentration.

I groaned god… the locket was blocking out my powers… Silver? Yes, I concluded. Out of all the things they found only silver to be suitable? I moaned.

So then lets begin our little search for the priceless pendant. I rolled my eyes and began. I never left even one corner and then I found it in the most unexpected place… near Maithili's portrait. I was a little surprised that I had missed it.

I carefully placed my hand over the pendant… and then the burn flowed through me. I cringed into the ground as the pendant lay in front of me.

'Abhay…what was this?'  I was gaping at the pendant as I breathed heavily. There was something in this world that could hurt him, it seemed so simple to him but what was it… just his imagination maybe? My hand had started to bleed and I couldn't help but stare at it in disbelieve, what was is?   I took out a handkerchief from my pocket and carefully wrapped the pendant inside after I had heeled my little 'spill'.

'Job well done' he mouthed to himself. And walked out still thoughtfully… there was a power that remained unsolved… That had tried to push me away. A protection maybe?

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

I had spent the night at the Dobrial's as Panchi and Misha had suggested. I walked in the house accompanied by the two other girls and they eyed me and laughed away at some personal joke. I protested often but that would make them laugh harder. They stopped at last, maybe feeling pity seeing her helpless face.

We entered the house to find 'Mr. Dobrial' sitting on the couch sulking. I gulped a lump in my throat as I saw the two girls by my side rush to sit beside their father and comfort him. They tried to console him, ask him what was wrong… but he never answered. He just said that it was nothing important and everyone need not worry about him. The girls didn't press for more information and I knew that something was very wrong. I walked away with Panchi and Misha taking backward glances at him and trying to find the reason to his present grieving.

It was late and I was still in a bad mood. Today had been the worst day of my life… first getting stuck in the pandher kila, then being attacked by some murderer… and worse was that when I thought that it was all over out of nowhere three drunk boys come out of nowhere and try to… I sighed. Topping on it, I had lost the most precious possession of my existence. My mother's pendant.

It was Abhay who had made my day a better place… he was there protecting me from everything that came my way… standing like a wall between me and the danger… My protector. 'My guardian angel' I laughed.

I wish he was okay… he had said that he had called his father but I couldn't really track when, I was always by his side…I had always trusted him through everything but this… at nights he seemed like an animal on the world. It was still a mystery… How did he do all these 'things'? the various memories flashed back when Abhay seemed to be the superhero… it was every time. Every time I was in danger he would be there for me, holding me when I would fall.

I walked to college still feeling the loneliness with me. I would always feel protected when mother was around, in the presence of her pendant I felt that she was always with me guiding me.

I sat down on the bench and felt like crying, now that I was not going to be with her as always what would I do? I snapped out from my current train of thought when I heard someone call my name.

I looked up to see Kabir. He apologized to me and I half heartedly agreed. He was just playing with my emotions and belief and I didn't approve of that. As soon as he was gone I stood up and walked away…

I was suddenly brought to halt by a strong pair of hands.

"Pia" he whispered as I tried to scream.

"Its me Abhay… I have to talk to you" he said urgently and pulled me aside. I didn't protest… I followed him… or rather he dragged me with him.

He came to a halt and I found myself in the daylight under the forest. 'What was with Abhay and forests?' I made a mental note to adding to the list of weird things about Abhay.

"He hunted in his pocket and pulled out a black box." I gaped at it for some time. What was he doing proposing to me? I laughed internally.

He opened it to show me…. my mother.

"I quickly took the pendant in my hand and looked at it." I mumbled a lot of thanks to him for doing that. He cared so much… Maybe he had searched all night to find this. I smiled.

Out of all the excitement I dropped the pendant and it brushed against Abhay's hand ever so slightly. He fell to the ground cringing and hugging his hand close to his chest.

"Abhay what's wrong?" I panicked he didn't answer but kept making all those painful noises…

Sorry i have to go off for studies. My mom is going to kill me, so i will be posting later if you all want Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugyoyoloifrah.Mahak Sinhapratsy

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
ok dear
studies r 1st.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Untitled001

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
so good that u continued this after the first part and really i love your assumptions.
This is the different way as the story is progressing ur assumptions are too.
Loved the way ur developing all this.
try to continue soon when u get time.

Untitled001

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

After 10 January

"Pia, this is so foolish" Abhay laughed nervously and speaks.

"Abhay some things are just in front of you and you don't realize that they exist, that is what happened to me… but now I am sure- and I even have proof" she spoke confidently while the others whispered to each other.

"Silence" the teacher ordered and everyone followed her. "Okay go ahead with the research… I would like to see what you come up with" she said with a mocking smile. Pia nodded not looking at the teacher but eyeing Abhay who sat tensed in his chair.

'What proof does she have which will reveal our secrets?... or is she just trying to see my reaction and test me?' he had been thinking too intently and he missed the bell ring and sat till everyone was out… even Pia. He snapped out of his thoughts when he decided that he would go check Pia's locker and remove the evidence. He wanted to keep her away from his treacherous truth.

Pia walked to the washroom satisfied that she had at least made him uncomfortable. When she came back smiling to herself, she found some girls giggling and walking out of the door staring at her. She ignored them and went towards her locker and found a guy trying to break her locker's lock. It took him no time to do so.

"Hey" she shouted stopping him abruptly in is breaking in… The guy turned around and yes guess who it was? Yeah it was surely Abhay. She stared at him in shock. Though she had expected him to come but so soon… that was a bit surprising for her.

"Abhay" she shrieked. He looked at her nonchalantly.

"What are you doing?... breaking my locker?" her voice clearly showed that she was irritated.

"What are you doing here?" she raised her voice slightly. He looked at her… she smiled and answered her own question "You wanted to see the proof I collected didn't you?" she smirked. He didn't speak.

"Why do you want the proof Abhay?... What is your secret?" she said confidently.

"I don't want you to get hurt Pia. This city, these forests and these secrets in it are forbidden to all." He cleared his throat… she waited for him to proceed.

"Researching on vampires is not safe Pia, it can harm you…" he was scared that if she did get to know what he really was she couldn't handle the truth. She would die if she did. They would kill her… They just wanted to keep there secret as it was, anyone threatening the fact was just a mere thorn in the way. Just pick it and break it, that was their motto. He couldn't let that happen to her.

"What does this mean to you Abhay. Why are you so interested?" he looked at her with an emotionless mask.

"I told you that it is dangerous and that is all" he thought for a moment.

"Just say clearly what you really want" she said confidently.

"I want to look at your project" she laughed.

"No" she said in a whisper. He stared at her in shock.

"No I wont give you the research work" she clarified soon after "First of all it is top secret and second I would never want someone who does not believe in me or my cause to touch my project. It is too precious" she admitted seriously. All she wanted was for Abhay to confess that he was a vampire and she would do anything to do it.

Though it wont come true i tried. and i know what is going to happen but still it was fun at last.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyolocutemugMahak Sinhapratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wow. .awsum ya. .very well written Clap Hug

Untitled001

ChocoDamon Senior Member
ChocoDamon
ChocoDamon

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

hello bella!!!!Wink Wink lurved your asssumptions as much as i loved your stories!!!! ClapClapClap

way to go girl!!!Thumbs Up

Untitled001

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hey every one... Sorry wont be able to post today's assumption. I have got a test tomorrow and the last thing i want is my head of my shoulder... I am sure neither you all want that. So please just chill today... Its not like you cant live without these is it? Tongue So enjoy todays episode and astalavista...

@morning star: Hello! I couldnt believe you exposed yourself so soon. By the way good name. Star Loved it... Tongue And I AM NOT LIKE BELLA!!! he he meet you tomorrow. Smile 
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Loved the next part of your assumption, quite interesting and different from the track.
AB wanted to see the proof but when Pia said she has objection to show all the documents to him that was cool, but in this it was clear that he was worried about Pia.
keep it up.

Untitled001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index