Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Assumption box (Page 21)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Aww, I loved this! Poor Shankar! LOL ''Hi I am Shankar.'' ''What kind of a name is that? What are you, T's grandfather!?'' ROFLROFL I hope THAT happens!! <333 And AP were cute! Big smile And Angad-Ruhi were cute, too! Big smile

He he. Woh mujhe bhi mast laga. Eysa nahi hua achha hai! Big smile Nahi to socho agar economics prof ko aisa kehti to uska kya hota? Tongue

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

wow..nyc update

Mein sirf thank you nahi kah sakti isliye kuch siggest karo please. Sab log do word ka comment doge to me kya reply karu? MEra bhi to koi issat he... har time original line banana bohot muskil hai!!!! LOL
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Okay okay.... So  today's assumption is here!

After 18 February~

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

I stood bewildered behind him… I felt the tears rolling down my cheek.

"Why Abhay?" I whispered to myself. "I know what the consequences can be… but I don't care. I want to be with you. I know you love me… Why don't you try once?" I muttered to the darkness surrounding me.

"Just once" I took retreating steps and leaned against something I didn't care to look at. "Just once?" no one answered. He had gone too far to hear my soul. He was far from seeing reality. I wish my love was strong enough to make him believe that we belong together.

I pulled my knees close to my chest and rested my head on them. I heard a distinct laugh… My eyes snapped open and I found myself still in the darkness. Even the forests were laughing at my futile efforts.

"What am I thinking? Maybe he is right… Maybe this is just an act. Something which he will use to 'fool' the world… Maybe I got fooled too…." My voice broke as I uttered those words.

The ripping pain in my heart continued to burn me… It felt like it would burn everything… me, my surroundings and who knows maybe Abhay too? I sighed heavily. If his mission was to keep me protected from whatever was coming then I was going to help him. Firstly sitting between the forest and crying wasn't going to help so I might as well go from here and then maybe he wouldn't have to pretend and I wouldn't have to misread the indications.

I stood up and wiped of my tears harshly. That will leave a bruise! I thought and pushed my legs forward.

T POINT OF VIEW:

"Oh my god! Oh my god Oh my god!" I paced across the room. What have a I done? I made a professor my boy friend for the day? Oh what will happen to my reputation? And that teacher… What a freak… he didn't even tell me who he was…

"T are you okay?" she said handing me a hanky.

"Cant you see I am hyperventilating? Now that teacher is going to think wrong things… Maybe he has fallen in love with me" my eyes widened. A teacher?

"Ewww" I squealed.

"What happened?" she said right behind me.

"I know I am beautiful enough… he must be totally enchanted by my beauty…. Oh gosh.. It will be such a mess now… He will follow me around everywhere" She giggled

"That's good actually. You can take advantage of that" she said and realization flowed through me

"You are such a darling…" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Watch out Mr Shankar whatever… T is coming to sweep you of your feet"

PIA POINT OF VIEW:

Where am I? I asked myself. I was somewhere in the forest… That's obvious because of the trees that surrounded me like ghastly souls… I could see come walls nearby but it lead to nowhere but just deeper and darker forests. I thought of keeping standing but then… I could call Abhay. I pondered upon the idea and then finally decided that I should go forward with it.

"Abhay?" I shouted. My voice got dryer with each second that passed. It seemed as if the trees were moving and closing up.

"Abhay" I called again and this time I think I heard some leaves chattering… I sighed in relieve. But no nothing came after that. Abhay wouldn't have not responded if he was around… Maybe some wild animal. I tried to calm myself.

"ABHAY?" I shouted again and then I think I saw a figure lingering in the darkness. It soon disappeared and seeing it I tried to escape. Could it be someone else?...

I could feel that the tears were swelling up again and they rolled down my cheeks…

I hear some heavy breathing and now I think I saw another figure lingering in the darkness. But this time it was recognizable. It was Abhay. The pit of my stomach stopped churning when realization flowed through me. I sighed and tried to move. But I couldn't, it felt as if something was holding him back.

I struggled but couldn't move. But then his worried face became visible. I couldn't speak His face in the moonlit night was mesmerizing. He walked to me and held his hand out. I wanted to take it, I swear but as I extended my arm something tugged on me. I didn't look and then something griped my hand and dragged me. I tried screaming but it didn't work. Someone forced a hand on my mouth. I struggled.

I heard him shout but I couldn't tell him. 'Help me' I thought and the darkness took over me…

You need to comment and tell me what you think. Its compulsory!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugPriyaThakurifrah.--AROMAL--ozzyiejustadream.Akankshaa.pratsy-Swetha-

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hahah...loved T's pov........omg..pia kidnappd
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
great writing Clap
Noooooo i don't want her to be kidnapped. Unhappy
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
interesting..post:)

Edited by ifrah. - 19 February 2011 at 5:32am
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
who kidnapped pia??
probably sid the vampire??????LOL
interestingSmileSmile
justadream. IF-Sizzlerz
justadream.
justadream.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
loveeddd ittt :)
thanks for the PM... :)
and omgg what's goingg to happen to Pia???
eagerly waitingg for the next onee Big smile
and btw your doingg an amaziingg jobb of writing these :)

Love, Anniie. x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index